NO DEADLINE (Applications will be accepted until the position is filled)
Why you should join us?
"Impact. Access. Influence." These are just some of the words our staff use to describe why they enjoy working at Helen Keller.
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” - Helen Keller
Helen Keller is big enough to make a global impact and small enough that we know one another by name. We think hard work is fun. So whether you’re an expert in nutrition or gender equity and social inclusion, you like to scrub and analyze data or you’re a compliance guru, a whiz at accounting or a self-professed nerd of any sort, there may be an opportunity for you in a program, management, or operational support position at Helen Keller International.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Technical Advisor with both broad public health project implementation knowledge and experience, and technical expertise in areas relevant to our programs.
Technical Advisors with expertise in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply: Health Systems, Food Systems, Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture, Nutrition Epidemiology, Market-based and Market-linked Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Security, and/or Resilience.
- Technical Advisor
- Technical Support Coordination
- Master’s Degree in public health plus at least 8 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specific technical expertise and training experience in an area relevant to Helen Keller programming such as Health Systems, Food Systems, Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture,
- Nutrition Epidemiology, Market-based and Market-linked Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Security and Resilience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and social-emotional intelligence; experience working with cross-cultural teams.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis, program monitoring and evaluation, creating and monitoring budgets and knowledge of financial processes.
- Experience working overseas and in program implementation is required; experience in Asia strongly preferred.
- Understanding of the synergy between the programmatic, operational, and financial components of public health initiatives.
- Experience working with a range of in-country partners, including USAID missions, government, implementing partners and local organizations.
- Experience with research design, data collection, analysis and manuscript preparation.
- Experience translating complex technical material and research findings into dissemination-friendly formats.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of a matrixed global team.
- Ability to prioritize workload, assume responsibility for work, and follow tasks through to completion.
- Highly computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft software products, including strong Excel skills, required; use of data analysis software such as STATA is preferred.
- Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
For more information and application details, click HERE
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)