NO DEADLINE (Applications will be accepted until the position is filled)
Why you should join us?
"Impact. Access. Influence." These are just some of the words our staff use to describe why they enjoy working at Helen Keller.
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” - Helen Keller
Helen Keller is big enough to make a global impact and small enough that we know one another by name. We think hard work is fun. So whether you’re an expert in nutrition or gender equity and social inclusion, you like to scrub and analyze data or you’re a compliance guru, a whiz at accounting or a self-professed nerd of any sort, there may be an opportunity for you in a program, management, or operational support position at Helen Keller International.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Technical Advisor with both broad public health project implementation knowledge and experience, and technical expertise in areas relevant to our programs.
Technical Advisors with expertise in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply: Health Systems, Food Systems, Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture, Nutrition Epidemiology, Market-based and Market-linked Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Security, and/or Resilience.
- Technical Advisor
- Technical Support Coordination
- Master’s Degree in public health plus at least 8 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specific technical expertise and training experience in an area relevant to Helen Keller programming such as Health Systems, Food Systems, Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture,
- Nutrition Epidemiology, Market-based and Market-linked Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Security and Resilience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and social-emotional intelligence; experience working with cross-cultural teams.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis, program monitoring and evaluation, creating and monitoring budgets and knowledge of financial processes.
- Experience working overseas and in program implementation is required; experience in Asia strongly preferred.
- Understanding of the synergy between the programmatic, operational, and financial components of public health initiatives.
- Experience working with a range of in-country partners, including USAID missions, government, implementing partners and local organizations.
- Experience with research design, data collection, analysis and manuscript preparation.
- Experience translating complex technical material and research findings into dissemination-friendly formats.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of a matrixed global team.
- Ability to prioritize workload, assume responsibility for work, and follow tasks through to completion.
- Highly computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft software products, including strong Excel skills, required; use of data analysis software such as STATA is preferred.
- Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
For more information and application details, click HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)