Technical consultancy service for planning and implementation of livelihood activities
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met.
World Vision International in Vietnam (WVI-Vietnam) has coordinated with the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the DELISA) and other departments, agencies and sectors in Quang Binh and Ha Tinh provinces to implement the project Tackling modern slavery in the period from October 2018 to March 2021 in Bo Trach districts, and Dong Hoi city of Quang Binh province; Can Loc and Nghi Xuan districts of Ha Tinh province. The project has brought about positive changes for beneficiaries who are victims of trafficking and migrants in vulnerable situations to successfully integrate the community.
Due to the short implementation time of phase 1, the project has only just built the initial foundation for reintegration support such as establishing support service networks, mutual groups, and building effective models. As a result, WVI Vietnam in cooperation with the DELISA of Quang Binh and Ha Tinh provinces proposed to continue the project implementation in 2 project districts of phase 1, namely Dong Hoi city and Bo Trach district (Quang Binh), Nghi Xuan and Can Loc district (Ha Tinh) to ensure inheritance and consolidation, and develop the results of the phase 1 of the project in the previous communes and replicate it to new communes in these districts to support the victims of trafficking and migrants in vulnerable situations to successfully integrate the community in the period 2022 – 2025.
Purpose of Position
With the goal of providing needs-based and targeted support, the project collaborates with local partners, connects resources, and promote community-based interventions to support target groups for recovery and reintegration the community. Within the framework of component 3 of the project TMSV 3, WVI Vietnam in collaboration with Provincial’s and District’s Department of Social Vices Prevention in the project provinces plan to organize activities to promote economic development for the target groups through individual and group livelihood development, with the support of selected expert(s) who meet the following specific requirements as follows:
1. Purpose and Specific objectives
Activities aimed at supporting the target group of victims of trafficking/migrants in vulnerable situations to reintegrate the community through promotion of livelihood development.
2. Specific objectives
- 100% of victims of human trafficking/migrants in vulnerable situations participate in inspirational and training courses are equipped with information and knowledge, including the ability to seek consultation and cooperation from local service providers, to identify and choose economic development opportunities;
- At least 80% of participants who are victims of trafficking/migrants in vulnerable situations are able to apply knowledge and skills to identify and develop proposals and plans for household economic development in their localities
- 100% of victims of trafficking/migrants in vulnerable situations who have submitted feasible proposals and economic development plans (evaluated by the project's review board) will receive technical support and a part of resources to implement appropriate livelihood development activities.
3. Target group Victims of trafficking/migrants in vulnerable situations
The consultant(s) will carry out the following tasks:
- Develop consulting programs, training content, documents and business forms, selection and monitoring guides according to the requirements of objectives, methods and content mentioned in the term of reference;
- Conduct inspirational sharing and training sessions according to the training plan agreed with WVI Vietnam and by participatory and victim-centered approach for victims of trafficking/migrants in vulnerable situations;
- Engage local service providers in deliver supports for the beneficiaries
- After training:
- Direct support/training for target groups after the training in the process of finalizing the production and business plan;
- Participate in the evaluation of business ideas and proposals;
- Monitor and train beneficiaries to successfully implement business and production plans.
- Assist beneficiaries in connecting with relevant local service providers.
- Report for each training class: conduct pre-and post-evaluation for the inspirational sharing and training sessions on participation, positive change and the expected level of training goals;
- Report on monitoring/training/support work for beneficiaries or groups of beneficiaries who well implement the selected production and business plans
Please find more detail as TOR attached.
How to Apply
Please send your application package to the email address: WVV_Recruitment@wvi.org before 5pm on 10 September 2023. Subject: [TMSV3]_Name of company/ consultantKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi