As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3)Energy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The NDC Transport Initiative for Asia (NDC TIA) is a joint project of seven organisations and will engage in China, India and Vietnam. NDC TIA aims at promoting a comprehensive approach on decarbonising transport system through coherent policies and strategies, coordinated among ministries, civil society organisations and the private sector. In Vietnam, the goals of the project are to support the Vietnamese partners on national and city level on enhancing transport mitigation ambition in its 2050 vision and NDC and improving the policy framework for low-carbon transport. This includes establishing a transparency system for the transport sector, and the development of more ambitious climate targets for the integration into Vietnam’s 2025 NDC. Furthermore, the project supports one pilot city to formulate mitigation strategies (e.g. electromobility pilot). At the national level, it helps to develop a regulatory framework (e.g. electromobility, fuel economy). Please find details about the project at https://www.changing-transport.org/project/ndc-tia
The political partner in Vietnam is the Ministry of Transport (MOT), represented through its Department of Environment (MOT/DOE).
The Project is looking for candidates to fill the following position:
Technical Intern on “Low Carbon Transport and Climate Change Policy”
Duty station: 14 Thuy Khue street, Hanoi
Duration: 6 months, starting ASAP
to work for the Vietnamese Component of NDC-TIA embedded in the global project NDC TIA.
Main activities during the internship:
- Assisting in the research work for the projects in the field of climate-friendly transport, emission reduction and electric mobility
- Assisting to draft reports, newsletters and briefings including policy and regulation
- Developing and implementing the external communication of the projects (social media updates and newsletter preparation)
- Supporting the organization of project events (workshops, study tours, trainings, etc.)
- By global nature of the project, supporting the translation of technical/reference documents into English/Vietnamese
- Supporting the production of projects’ publications, including translated text proof reading, graphic designing and laying out in accordance with the corporate design regulations;
- Taking notes or taking photos, shooting video clip when required, etc. during the communication events
- Strong ability to quickly analyse and summarize information in writing and presentation
- Creativity and willingness to think inside and outside the box
- Interest in sustainable transport and international cooperation
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Vietnamese citizen
- Have completed at last two years of their study or graduated not more than 6 months from Social Science Universities or Technical Universities ( HAU, HUST, NUCE, etc)
- Excellent at spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Confidence in usual office applications, such as MS Work, PowerPoint and Excel
- Available to work in Hanoi for a full-time position.
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship, if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than six months ago from the start of your internship.
Successful candidate is entitled to a monthly allowance, 24/7 accident insurance and enjoys professional and dynamic working conditions as well as good policies of training and development. The intern will be provided with facilities needed to carry out his/her tasks, such as office space, access to a laptop, a printer, and a telephone.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send an application letter explaining their motivation and qualification (up to 400 words), their CV and certificates in English by email to address: email@example.com until 18 July 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Application for Internship – NDC-TIA project” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam