- Support the coordination of HIS partners, health officials and other key stakeholders during system requirements definition, design, development and launch effort.
- Review key patient-level data systems used at the community and facility level for data quality and completeness and develop a summary report of the findings.
- Lead the requirements development effort with users, resulting in a requirements document, including user personas and business process flows.
- Collaborate with HIS partners to determine the data standards and digital health architecture for the system.
- Oversee the HIS partner that will develop the system.
- Provide guidance on software and data quality assurance
- Summary report of the findings from the data system review
- Requirements document, including user personas and business process flows
- System design document, including the digital health architecture and standards agreed-upon by the HIS partner group
- Software and data quality assurance plan
- Technical project plans maintained during the performance of this consultancy
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in public health, health informatics, information technology, computer science, business administration or similar / proven work experience.
- At least 7 years experience as a technical project advisor or manager in health care services with a track record of planning and managing milestone-based projects within budget and time constraints in Vietnam.
- Experience working effectively with donor and government counterparts at national and regional levels.
- Strong project management skills of virtual teams with demonstrated ability to manage vendors, collaborate with partners, and coordinate implementation activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to facilitate communication between ICT professionals and health sector professionals and be able to translate complex technical topics for non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, and workload management skills in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with implementing health information systems and digital health solutions.
- Familiar with common health standards such as HL7 FHIR, ICD9 & 10, LOINC, SNOMED, enterprise architecture, health information exchanges, and open source software development.
- Experience with creating technical documentation including architecture and business process flow diagrams.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including a good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams), Visio or equivalent business process modeling notation (BPMN) tool, and project management tools such as Smartsheet or Microsoft Project. Knowledge of Box and Google Drive/Docs is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Vietnam (primarily Ho Chi Minh City) up to 25 percent of the time.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children