Title: Technical Project Advisor (consultant), Digital Square project
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Department: Vietnam Country Program
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s Digital Health team works directly with national governments in low and middle-income countries to select adapt and scale appropriate Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for long-term use in their country to address health challenges. Our services span the entire software development lifecycle from supporting analysis of digital health needs to the deployment and long-term use of those technologies. The Digital Health team coordinates closely with government ministries of health, the information and communication technology sector, other global health NGOs and donors to improve the governance, design, development, acquisition, implementation, and sustainability of digital health technologies and approaches.
PATH is seeking a Technical Project Advisor consultant to guide implementation of sustainable health information systems for the PATH/Digital Square program in Vietnam. This position is a blend of hands-on project manager, product owner, systems analyst, and technical resource. Applied skills in systems thinking, project management, systems analysis, client relationship management and working with multiple technical teams to support program delivery are required. This position is based in Hanoi and requires the ability to travel up to 25% of the time to Ho Chi Minh City, with continuous periods of up to two weeks possible.
The timeline is ten (10) months, from September 2020 to June 2021, with possible extension up to September 2021.
Activities and Scope of Work
- Support the coordination of HIS partners, health officials and other key stakeholders during system requirements definition, design, development and launch effort.
- Review key patient-level data systems used at the community and facility level for data quality and completeness and develop a summary report of the findings.
- Lead the requirements development effort with users, resulting in a requirements document, including user personas and business process flows.
- Collaborate with HIS partners to determine the data standards and digital health architecture for the system.
- Oversee the HIS partner that will develop the system.
- Provide guidance on software and data quality assurance
The Technical Project Advisor consultant will work collaboratively with the PATH team, HIS partners and stakeholders to produce the following deliverables:
- Summary report of the findings from the data system review
- Requirements document, including user personas and business process flows
- System design document, including the digital health architecture and standards agreed-upon by the HIS partner group
- Software and data quality assurance plan
- Technical project plans maintained during the performance of this consultancy
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in public health, health informatics, information technology, computer science, business administration or similar / proven work experience.
- At least 7 years experience as a technical project advisor or manager in health care services with a track record of planning and managing milestone-based projects within budget and time constraints in Vietnam.
- Experience working effectively with donor and government counterparts at national and regional levels.
- Strong project management skills of virtual teams with demonstrated ability to manage vendors, collaborate with partners, and coordinate implementation activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to facilitate communication between ICT professionals and health sector professionals and be able to translate complex technical topics for non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, and workload management skills in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with implementing health information systems and digital health solutions.
- Familiar with common health standards such as HL7 FHIR, ICD9 & 10, LOINC, SNOMED, enterprise architecture, health information exchanges, and open source software development.
- Experience with creating technical documentation including architecture and business process flow diagrams.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including a good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams), Visio or equivalent business process modeling notation (BPMN) tool, and project management tools such as Smartsheet or Microsoft Project. Knowledge of Box and Google Drive/Docs is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Vietnam (primarily Ho Chi Minh City) up to 25 percent of the time.
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Deadline for application: 25/10/2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)