Position: Temporary Junior Project Assistant
Type of employment: Temporary employee (03 – 06 month contract)
Location: Ha Noi
Expected to start: As soon as possible
Aide et Action International (AEAI) is an international NGO, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. AEA International began its programs in 1981 and is now working in 18 countries across Africa, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia and China to support the development of sustainable education projects with our belief in the universal right to a quality education. Each AEAI intervention is based around this ethos.
AEA has been working in Vietnam since 2003. Our approaches focus on early childcare education, access to quality education, and inclusive education for children of ethnic minorities while planning to venture further into livelihoods education and education for girls and women. Over 15 years of experiences along with local communities, partner organizations, and local authorities, we have implemented a number of projects in various locations.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic and enthusiastic candidate to fill the full-time position of Temporary Junior Program Assistant at AEA Vietnam office in Hanoi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in project logistics, administration and reporting.
- Assist in project accounting, financial administration and reporting.
- Assist project procurement procedures.
- Involve in producing project’s education materials such as books, videos…
- Translate project’s documents
- Carry out others tasks assigned by direct supervisor and/or Project Managers.
- University degree in social science, development studies, business administration, or a related field;
- Have at least 01 year working experience in community development, especially education area.
- Good organization, communication and facilitation skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to multiple demand;
- Computer literate with strong computer skills in MS Office, ability in graphic designing is an asset;
- Good written and oral communication in both Vietnamese and English;
- Willing to travel to the field.
Please send your application letter, CV and related qualifications to email address: email@example.com no later than 23 October 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/12/2020The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham)
31/01/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
18/12/2020Save the Children International
08/12/2020Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
08/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Truyền thông Vì sự phát triển bền vững
29/11/2020Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
06/12/2020Viet Nature Conservation Centre
01/12/2020Investing in Women
30/11/2020Medical Committee Netherlands - Vietnam (MCNV)