Temporary maternity cover teaching centre admin assistant
Contract: 7 months | Location: Hanoi | Salary: Starts from Payband J per month VND 10,903,000 | Start Date: ASAP
The main duty of the Teaching Centre Admin Assistant is to provide quality back-end support to the Hanoi Teaching centres and the British Council Sales and Customer Management (SCM) team.
Challenges & Accountabilities
Provide support to the Branch SCM team in sales and after-sales activities, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Sales via telephone: answer telephone sales enquiries when SCM staffs are not immediately available, provide basic information on courses, and book Placement Test, or forward the enquiries to Branch SCM staff for follow-up.
- Sales via email: reply email sales enquiries when SCM staffs are not immediately available, provide basic information on courses, and book Placement Test, or forward the enquiries to Branch SCM staff for follow-up.
- Sales via face-to-face consultation: receive walk-in customers’ sales enquiries when SCM staff are not immediately available, provide basic information on courses, and book Placement Test, or forward the enquiries to Branch SCM staff for follow-up.
Customer Care and Support
- Handle 1st-tier enquiries of existing customers via telephone, email and face-to-face; forward enquiries to relevant colleagues/teams as appropriate;
- Make calls to parents/students on daily, teachers comment slips;
Administration and technical support
- Prepare registration letters
- Complete paper work for events e.g. ‘reading challenge’ etc.
- Support the admin. For TC value added events/activities
- Ensure temporary notice and signs are current
- Coordinate with other departments such as Facility or IT
- Ensuring classroom equipment and furniture meet training facility standards and relevant staff members are informed of any repairs required
- Provide admin support to the Branch SCM team
Co-ordinate with TC Admin Executive to deliver administrative tasks at the centre:
- Complete room booking in Outlook for classes and Teaching Centre events/activities. Prepare and display room change notice.
- Produce, update and check hard copy of class registers to make sure that they are the same as on TCMS (or any other registration) system. Gather, check and file class registers folders at the end of each term.
- Print/deliver certificates/registration letters (Prepared by TC Admin Executive). File the undelivered certificates. Print certificate for myClass/Letter for students when requested
- Manage and arrange books/notebooks for Teaching Centre courses. Stock checking books and teaching materials at the centre. Co-ordinate with Senior Teacher to get the number of books to order.
- Order teaching centre stationary as required and monitor it within the assigned budget
- Prepare the locker for new teachers
Share duty officer role with the Sales and Customer Management Executive
- Liaise with partner premises contact and TC Management in the event of any incident at the premises, and for housekeeping and security issues.
- Ensure that all responsibilities of the Sales and Customer Management Assistant are prepared for and completed by SCM Helpers in the event of leave or training
Any other duties as assigned by the line manager or branch manager to meet operational requirements
- Excellent English and Vietnamese. The candidate must have the ability to speak and write fluently
- Undergraduate degree
- 1 year experience in cashier or admin role
- 13th month salary
- Standard working hours of 37.5 hours and five days a week
- 15 days public holidays (combination of Vietnam and UK public holidays)
- Group Insurance Program including Personal Accident Insurance and Health Insurance for 24 hour/day for you and your family members (Eligible spouse and children only) (Family member coverage is only applicable for employment contract of 12 months or more)
- Extensive training and development opportunities, both local and within the global network
Additional Information : The teaching centres operate Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 8:00 pm and on Saturday/Sunday from 08:30 - 5:30 pm. The post holder will be required to work a 5-day week on a shift system from Monday to Sunday. Evening and weekend working is required on a regular basis
Closing Date: 1st April 2021 (23:59 Singapore Standard Time – GMT +8)
If you have any problems with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)