Temporary maternity cover teaching centre admin assistant
Contract: 7 months | Location: Hanoi | Salary: Starts from Payband J per month VND 10,903,000 | Start Date: ASAP
The main duty of the Teaching Centre Admin Assistant is to provide quality back-end support to the Hanoi Teaching centres and the British Council Sales and Customer Management (SCM) team.
Challenges & Accountabilities
Provide support to the Branch SCM team in sales and after-sales activities, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Sales via telephone: answer telephone sales enquiries when SCM staffs are not immediately available, provide basic information on courses, and book Placement Test, or forward the enquiries to Branch SCM staff for follow-up.
- Sales via email: reply email sales enquiries when SCM staffs are not immediately available, provide basic information on courses, and book Placement Test, or forward the enquiries to Branch SCM staff for follow-up.
- Sales via face-to-face consultation: receive walk-in customers’ sales enquiries when SCM staff are not immediately available, provide basic information on courses, and book Placement Test, or forward the enquiries to Branch SCM staff for follow-up.
Customer Care and Support
- Handle 1st-tier enquiries of existing customers via telephone, email and face-to-face; forward enquiries to relevant colleagues/teams as appropriate;
- Make calls to parents/students on daily, teachers comment slips;
Administration and technical support
- Prepare registration letters
- Complete paper work for events e.g. ‘reading challenge’ etc.
- Support the admin. For TC value added events/activities
- Ensure temporary notice and signs are current
- Coordinate with other departments such as Facility or IT
- Ensuring classroom equipment and furniture meet training facility standards and relevant staff members are informed of any repairs required
- Provide admin support to the Branch SCM team
Co-ordinate with TC Admin Executive to deliver administrative tasks at the centre:
- Complete room booking in Outlook for classes and Teaching Centre events/activities. Prepare and display room change notice.
- Produce, update and check hard copy of class registers to make sure that they are the same as on TCMS (or any other registration) system. Gather, check and file class registers folders at the end of each term.
- Print/deliver certificates/registration letters (Prepared by TC Admin Executive). File the undelivered certificates. Print certificate for myClass/Letter for students when requested
- Manage and arrange books/notebooks for Teaching Centre courses. Stock checking books and teaching materials at the centre. Co-ordinate with Senior Teacher to get the number of books to order.
- Order teaching centre stationary as required and monitor it within the assigned budget
- Prepare the locker for new teachers
Share duty officer role with the Sales and Customer Management Executive
- Liaise with partner premises contact and TC Management in the event of any incident at the premises, and for housekeeping and security issues.
- Ensure that all responsibilities of the Sales and Customer Management Assistant are prepared for and completed by SCM Helpers in the event of leave or training
Any other duties as assigned by the line manager or branch manager to meet operational requirements
- Excellent English and Vietnamese. The candidate must have the ability to speak and write fluently
- Undergraduate degree
- 1 year experience in cashier or admin role
- 13th month salary
- Standard working hours of 37.5 hours and five days a week
- 15 days public holidays (combination of Vietnam and UK public holidays)
- Group Insurance Program including Personal Accident Insurance and Health Insurance for 24 hour/day for you and your family members (Eligible spouse and children only) (Family member coverage is only applicable for employment contract of 12 months or more)
- Extensive training and development opportunities, both local and within the global network
Additional Information : The teaching centres operate Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 8:00 pm and on Saturday/Sunday from 08:30 - 5:30 pm. The post holder will be required to work a 5-day week on a shift system from Monday to Sunday. Evening and weekend working is required on a regular basis
Closing Date: 1st April 2021 (23:59 Singapore Standard Time – GMT +8)
If you have any problems with your application please email email@example.com
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD