- Support the designs and follows-up implementation of school library management and activities with Program Operations Officers.
- Assists the manager in designing and adapting, as needed, Room to Read’s approach to teacher and librarian professional support to improve students’ habit of reading, based on research, monitoring and evaluation data.
- Support in conducting all IDTS trainings. This includes preparing logistics, materials, facilitating some parts in the training as well as building the capacity of RtR staff or partner staff to conduct direct trainings.
- Conducts an analysis to identify gaps for developing librarian and teachers’ skills in managing libraries as well as conducting reading activities
- Provides technical assistance to the team and shares knowledge, experience and skills for developing manuals, training modules and documenting best practices.
- Coordinate with others to conduct technical workshops and meetings for staff as needed.
- Participates in any other activities, which may be required to fulfill the objectives of the organization.
- Works with manager to provide library expertise to the Research, Monitoring & Evaluation (“RM&E”) team to support the design, implementation and refinement of monitoring and evaluation systems and procedures used to track progress against planned program outcomes.
- Makes recommendations on improving the Literacy program’s impact and sustainability in schools and communities, with particular focus on maximizing quality and community’s participation in maintaining RtR’s provided assets. Provides assistant in planning and reporting relating tasks
- At least bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience developing and conducting training programs for primary teachers
- Experience with library programming (e.g. book leveling, library management, reading/library activities that instill a habit of reading in children).
- Experience with reading improvement programs
- Experience in developing and implementing programmatic improvements
- Good planning, supervising, and program development skills
- Understanding of monitoring, evaluation, and process documentation
- Prior success working closely and building relationships with diverse groups of people and organizations
- Ability and desire to travel frequently to visit school sites
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience teaching at the primary stage
- Experience in developing and conducting on-site school support and coaching initiatives for teachers
- Effectiveness in working or volunteering in a non-profit organization that is focused on maintaining high quality work and low overhead
- Prior track record of achieving results in a fast-paced, growth-oriented global or regional organization
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic non-profit organization
- Be an innovative and creative thinker - you are not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Have a strong work ethic and require minimal direction
- Work well independently as well as part of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF