Temporary Program Officer
Contract duration: 7.5 months
Managed by the National Coordinator
Salary: from 15.000.000 VND to 17.000.000 VND gross per month plus 13th month salary (based on real working time).
Employer: Vietnam Association for Education for All (VAEFA)
Based: Hanoi, Vietnam
Required Application: CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com
- Participating in discussions on VAEFA strategy, program, project and periodic plans. Taking initiative in presenting ideas on project activities and ongoing program and activities in the future.
- Working with VAEFA’s staff, members and partners to implement the VAEFA’s program/project activities, ensuring the effectiveness and the achievement of expected results.
- Participating in the monitoring of VAEFA’s project activities which led by VAEFA members. Provide timely comments, suggestions, supports, or recommendations for necessary adjustments to ensure the achievement of the goals and objectives of the project in a most effective way.
- Regarding the program activities, be pro-active in proposing to participate in meetings, conferences, workshops with VAEFA’s members, VAEFA’s sub-committees, government agencies, NGOs and other relevant stakeholders. Representing VAEFA in other domestic and international meetings, conferences and seminars as required. Prepare presentations (power point, speech, etc.) for meetings, conferences/seminars and be able to present the work of VAEFA at meetings, conferences, seminars when required.
- Working with the Programme Officer and the Communication Officer to ensure that information about VAEFA& activities will be shared widely among members and other networks through diverse communication channels and vice-versa, information from the central, regional and international levels will be shared with VAEFA’s members and related networks. Contributing comments to the development of VAEFA’s communication materials.
- Complying to the VAEFA financial system and requirements. Understanding the financial aspects of the VAEFA’s program activities, including members led activities.
- Translating and interpreting from English into Vietnamese or from Vietnamese into English as required by the job.
- Recording meeting minutes when required.
- Assisting the Programme Officer to complete activity report as per the requirement of the relevant agencies. Making other regular and ad-hoc reports to the Steering Committee, members and other as required.
- Assisting to prepare quarterly, biannual and annual narrative reports for donors and others.
- Participating in proposal development fundraising activities; developing and maintaining relationship with donors.
- Past experience working in development projects/programs.
- Experience working in education theme is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent spoken and written skills in Vietnamese and English.
- High standard of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to manage pressure and workload with minimum supervision.
- Supportive and constructive team spirit.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Creative thinking. Attention to detail.
- Sensitive to issues facing the disadvantage groups.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- University qualification.
Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD