Internship Opportunity: Master of Global Trade Communication Intern
1. Internship description
I) Master of Global Trade communication support (70%)
· Work with the Marketing Executive and MGT team to plan and implement new and recurring MGT communication and marketing strategies
· Ensure MGT team and Marketing Executive team is kept up to date on marketing and communication deadlines, requirements and resulting metrics
· Provide support in coordinating event activities and communicating in an organized manner with related stakeholders (includes updating various tracking sheets and administrative documents)
· Other communication, marketing and support / coordination tasks as assigned
· Research Employer Partners in order to fully showcase stakeholders in marketing content
II) Master of Global Trade Program support (30%)
The incumbent will also support the Master of Global Trade program development. Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting event planning & management as it relates to the MGT.
· Researching and reporting on new opportunities, connections and events.
· Identifying new channels for program growth and awareness through research.
2. Reporting & Location
The position reports to Hinrich Foundation’s Employer Partner Manager.
The full-time internship (40 hours a week) will be based at Hinrich Foundation’s Vietnam office and will adhere to the company regulations. Applicants must be authorized to work and live in Vietnam.
3. Required skills & experience
· Students or fresh graduates majoring in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration
· Be able to work independently and adhere to deadlines; excellent communication skills, organization skills and self-motivated with strong solving problem skills
· Experience in content, marketing and event organizing
· Have a passion for trade, education & event management
· Fluent in spoken and written English required.
4. What’s on offer?
· Excellent opportunity for learning & professional development.
· Professional work environment with a motivated international and innovative committed team.
· Meaningful work across a variety of focused projects including career development programs.
· Opportunity to connect with Foundation wide networks and potential for future long-term positions.
· Internship stipend of 5 million VND per month.
· Flexible internship time - from 3 to 6 months depend on candidate’s availability.
5. How to apply & deadline
Send a cover letter and your CV with title “Your name – Position – Date”
to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 18 Sep 2020