Internship Opportunity: Master of Global Trade Program Intern
1. Internship description
I) Master of Global Trade Program Support (70%)
The incumbent will support the Master of Global Trade program development. Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting implementation of processes and documentation needed for the program’s operation, with a focus on effective utilization of the CRM.
· Tracking, monitoring and developing accurate reports on activities and results.
· Supporting event planning & management as it relates to the MGT.
· Researching and reporting on new opportunities, connections and events.
II) Communications and Administration Support (30%)
· Providing administration support, such as coordinating event activities, updating various documents within major projects, working with suppliers, project scheduling, etc.
· Leading or providing support for operating defined projects or activities.
· Other communication, marketing and support / coordination tasks as assigned.
2. Reporting & Location
The position reports to Hinrich Foundation’s Employer-Scholar Liaison Executive.
The full-time internship (40 hours a week) will be based at Hinrich Foundation’s Vietnam office and will adhere to the company regulations. Applicants must be authorized to work and live in Vietnam.
3. Required skills & experience
· Students or fresh graduates majoring in Business Administration, Program Management, Education/ nonprofit or relevant fields
· Be able to work independently and adhere to deadlines; excellent communication skills, organization skills and self-motivated with strong solving problem skills
· Have a passion for trade, education & event management
· Fluent in spoken and written English required.
4. What’s on offer?
· Excellent opportunity for learning & professional development.
· Professional work environment with a motivated international and innovative committed team.
· Meaningful work across a variety of focused projects including career development programs.
· Opportunity to connect with Foundation wide networks and potential for future long-term positions.
· Internship stipend of 5 million VND per month.
· Flexible internship time - from 3 to 6 months depend on candidate’s availability.
5. How to apply & deadline
Send a cover letter and your CV with title “Your name – Position – Date”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 18 Sep 2020