The Hinrich Foundation is a philanthropic organization focused on promoting sustainable global trade. We are a unique, independent and authoritative Asia-based voice on global trade. Our work is grounded in the belief that sustainable global trade requires mutually acceptable terms and balanced economic, social and environmental outcomes.
Our Trade Leadership Development program aims to address the international trade industry’s need to develop future leaders for their businesses. We have sponsored educational opportunities to support the development of over 150 next-generation global trade leaders since 2003, in alignment with advancing our mission of promoting sustainable global trade.
Over the past years, the Hinrich Foundation and the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT University) in Ho Chi Minh City have worked together with industry partners to establish the Master of Global Trade (MGT) program. Developed by employers, for employers, the program is focused on producing next-generation leaders with exceptional strategic and 21st century managerial skills.
The primary objective of this internship role is to support the Trade Leadership Development program, specifically in regard to the new Master of Global Trade, in a professional, proactive manner to ensure the best outcomes of our activities. The incumbent will gain first-hand experiences in program management and will have frequent interaction with leading universities as well as multinational corporations.
Internship Opportunity: Master of Global Trade Program Intern
1. Internship description
I) Master of Global Trade Program Support (70%)
The incumbent will support the Master of Global Trade program development. Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting implementation of processes and documentation needed for the program’s operation, with a focus on effective utilization of the CRM.
· Tracking, monitoring and developing accurate reports on activities and results.
· Supporting event planning & management as it relates to the MGT.
· Researching and reporting on new opportunities, connections and events.
II) Communications and Administration Support (30%)
· Providing administration support, such as coordinating event activities, updating various documents within major projects, working with suppliers, project scheduling, etc.
· Leading or providing support for operating defined projects or activities.
· Other communication, marketing and support / coordination tasks as assigned.
2. Reporting & Location
The position reports to Hinrich Foundation’s Employer-Scholar Liaison Executive.
The full-time internship (40 hours a week) will be based at Hinrich Foundation’s Vietnam office and will adhere to the company regulations. Applicants must be authorized to work and live in Vietnam.
3. Required skills & experience
· Students or fresh graduates majoring in Business Administration, Program Management, Education/ nonprofit or relevant fields
· Be able to work independently and adhere to deadlines; excellent communication skills, organization skills and self-motivated with strong solving problem skills
· Have a passion for trade, education & event management
· Fluent in spoken and written English required.
4. What’s on offer?
· Excellent opportunity for learning & professional development.
· Professional work environment with a motivated international and innovative committed team.
· Meaningful work across a variety of focused projects including career development programs.
· Opportunity to connect with Foundation wide networks and potential for future long-term positions.
· Internship stipend of 5 million VND per month.
· Flexible internship time – from 3 to 6 months depend on candidate’s availability.
5. How to apply & deadline
Send a cover letter and your CV with title “Your name – Position – Date” to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 18 Sep 2020
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
27/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
24/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi
13/02/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
25/01/2021Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
01/01/1970Clean Energy Investment Accelerator (CEIA)
03/02/2021European Representative Office (ERO)
31/01/2021Vietnam Red Cross Society (VNRC)
18/01/2021Humanity and Inclusion