The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF) is Germany’s liberal foundation. All of our work is guided by liberty as its fundamental value. Being active in Germany and in around 60 project countries worldwide, we promote freedom, human rights, the rule of law, and market-based economy FNF briefs decision makers in Berlin and publishes reports. With a wide range of topics such as Education, Digital and Open Society, Future of Market Economy and International Issues, we facilitate dialogue, organize conferences and invite experts for increasing exchange between Vietnam and Germany. The Foundation opened its office in Vietnam in 2012.
VACANCY NOTICEProject AssistantStarting Date: 15th August 2021 with possibility to extent
Location: No 16, Lane 11, To Ngoc Van Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Duration: 6 months until 15th Feb 2022, 40 hours/week (from Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm)
Deadline: 11th June 2021
Are you passionate about liberalism, freedom and promoting a market-based economy? Do you possess skills and experiences in project management, policy advocacy and economic research? Are you interested in working in a variety of German-funded Projects and in a multicultural environment? Then you could fit well with us!Job descriptionProject Management
· Develop and implement well-established projects under the guidance of Project Manager, and meet all requirements before and after project implementation.
· Manage project budget and logical framework to ensure the pre-defined outputs and objectives are met in financially sound manner.
· Maintain an extensive network of contacts in government, academia, and the private sector to conduct economic reporting, develop deeper partnerships and promote FNF’s political objectives.
· Monitoring, quality control and evaluation in projects related to economic research
· Provide regular high-quality economic and political economy analysis and reporting on the economic development in Vietnam to Head of Country
· Keep up-to-date on Vietnam Economic Outlook, all sectors’ engagement in economic reform, international integration and so on.
· Fulfill annual internal and external reports to Regional Office, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and so on for projects and activities covered by line Project Manager in 2021.
· Other tasked assigned by Head of Country
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
· Degree in economics, business administration, law or a degree with a strong economics component (at least 50%).
· Experience of programme and project work
· A high level of proficiency in written and spoken Vietnamese and English
· Good knowledge of Vietnam economic, business and political environment and track record of work on the Vietnamese economy.
· Experience in communicating and networking with government agencies, researchers, think tanks and international bodies
· Work in a leading German NGO.
· Have opportunities to study and improve professional skills.
· Receive attractive salary according to the scheme for Vietnamese workers in foreign NGOs.
· Social insurance, health insurance, other allowance according to the law.
Applications in English include:
· Motivation Letter
· Autobiography (CV)
· Relevant certificates and diplomas.
Please send all above documents in one PDF file to: vietnam@Freiheit.org, put the subject of the letter in the form [Application – PA]
Nếu bạn đang gặp vấn đề trong việc lựa chọn nghề nghiệp hoặc đang muốn tăng khả năng cạnh tranh khi ứng tuyển vào các tổ chức phi chính phủ, các tổ chức quốc tế thì hãy nhanh tay đăng ký chương trình NGO MENTORING 1:1 tại: