- Job title: Trade Assistant
- Hiring Agency: The Embassy of Peru
- Purpose of the recruitment: Strengthen Peru's trade, tourism and investment promotion activities in Vietnam.
- Workplace: Embassy of the Republic of Peru, 16 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Contract timeframe: 12 months (subjective to three-month probation; renewable).
- Deadline: 4/8/2023
Other tasks assigned within their professional competencies.
- Prepare commercial, tourist and investment promotion projects, when required by the Embassy.
- Organize the execution of trade/investment tourism promotion events.
- Facilitate exchanges between representatives of Peruvian and Vietnamese companies.
- Resolve administrative problems, and coordination-related issues to prepare reports, data analysis and identify solutions.
- Support in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual commercial budgets/audits when required;
- Accompany foreign visitors and facilitate necessary communication.
- Prepare event organization reports.
- Negotiate with national and international suppliers on trade promotion issues.
- Participate in the activities, meetings and/or virtual sessions that the Embassy holds and/or develops, which contributes to the economic promotion of Peru, which includes assisting in the preparation of said events within the framework of commercial relations with Vietnam.
- Support and participate in the ongoing or new negotiation processes in charge of the Embassy.
- Participate in the coordination of negotiation, amendment or updating of trade agreements with Vietnam.
- Advise the Embassy on current commercial, tourist and investment regulations.
- Manage meetings with representatives of public and private companies, as well as other economic operators in the country.
- Carry out inquiries and market research when required.
Professional Profile Required for the Position
3.1 ACADEMIC BACKGROUND3.2 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or professional degree in economics, administration, international business, tourism, accounting, engineering, law or related careers.
Minimum experience of 3 years in commercial, tourism or investment promotion institutions; Commercial offices; Embassies or public or private institutions in the sector.3.3 OTHER REQUIREMENTS
3.4 PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to draft high-quality materials to short deadlines and to present with confidence to senior stakeholders – including presenting technical issues in an easy-to-understand format to a non-technical audience.
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Experience working with the Vietnamese Government
- Team leadership and effective communication skills.
- Not have impediments to travel inside and outside the country.
- Business travelling experiences will be considered a good point.
- Solvent management of computer tools, at the user level.
Solid ethical and moral values.
Proactivity, initiative and ability to solve problems, to achieve results.
Natural leadership skills and high tolerance for working under pressure.
Good communication skills.
Ability to relate to the private business sector, the public sector and diplomatic representations or international organizations.
Seeing the Big Picture, Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering
How to ApplyThe interested candidates who meet the qualifications are invited to send their CV with three references and a cover letter in English with the subject title [Trade Assistant_Candidate name] to the following address: email@example.com
Application Deadline: August 4, 2023 (The recruitment process may end sooner if we find the suitable candidate to fill this position).Note: This position is for Vietnamese nationals only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information and discussion. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/10/2023US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children