View Vacancy – VNM – Trade Officer, Technology, B3 (L)
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
Main purpose of job:
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?:
- Provide analysis and strategic advice on the latest developments and on opportunities for collaboration for UK companies around industry 4.0 and the digital economy in Vietnam, and within Vietnam’s own rapidly growing technology ecosystem.
- Promote the UK Industrial Strategy in Vietnam, identifying commercial opportunities for UK companies.
- Organise sector related activities and events, including inward/outward visits, trade missions and workshops and contribute to inward and outward VIP visit programmes as appropriate.
- Participate in the activities and events conducted by industry associations and other multipliers, building awareness of DIT in the business community and serving as a point of contact for UK market information.
- Collaborate with the Communications teams to deliver a marketing strategy for the technology sector, monitoring media updates and marketing through social media channels.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience working in the technology sector in Vietnam;
- A network of industry contacts in the technology sector in Vietnam, or the ability to develop such a network;
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills;
- IT proficiency, including Office and the ability to learn DIT applications/systems;
- Proactive, self-starting approach to work with the ability to deliver effectively with limited day-to-day supervision in a fast paced environment.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience of working with the Vietnamese government;
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns and event management.
Other benefits and conditions of employment
The British Consulate-General supports and promotes flexible working. The standard working hours for the BHC are 8:45am to 5:00pm (Mon-Thurs) and (08:45-15:00) Fri. We are happy to offer a variety of flexible working patterns, including non-standard working hours, working remotely or working compressed hours. However, due to the nature of the role, there will be a requirement for occasional out of hours work around events and visits. Time off in lieu can be offered to make up for out of hours work.
The British Consulate-General offers a competitive remuneration package including salary, leave entitlement, flexible working patterns, medical package for staff and dependants, and opportunities for learning and development.
Employment offers are subject to the successful clearance of pre-employment checks.
Staff recruited locally by the British Consulate General Ho Chi Minh is subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law.
All applications must be received before 23:55 Vietnam Standard Time on the specified application deadline.
Incomplete application forms will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. We regret to advise that we will only be contacting short-listed candidates. Applicants called for an interview will be assessed on the core competencies listed above.
The successful candidate should be able to start as soon as possible subject to successful clearance of pre-employment/security checks.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)