ABOUT BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE VIETNAM (BRITCHAM VIETNAM)
BritCham Vietnam represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government.
Position Title: Trade Services Intern
Line of Report: Business Services Manager, Trade Services Executive
Duration: Full-time 3 months (40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday)
Start date: Immediately
1. Market Research, Event and Administration Assistance
- Helping with producing market briefings and researching on trade information for market preliminary studies, business sectors and other relevant topics
- Identifying potential Vietnamese prospects and engaging them to introductory meeting with OMIS customers
- Supporting with translation and interpretation when needed
- Assisting the Business Centre with: organising and co-ordinating one-to-one business meetings, business visit programme, local introductions for trade mission and events
- Liaising with other team members to update pipeline database for OMIS enquiries, proposals, commissioned services, and Export Wins
- Supporting team members with administrative tasks
2. Customer Relationship Maintenance
- Assisting colleagues in communication with Vietnamese leads from OMIS to follow up on business deals.
- Supporting sector leads in post-meeting assistance for Vietnamese leads, including identifying potential export opportunities.
- Helping sector leads in direct contact to potential Vietnamese importers/buyers/distributors who already worked with UK brands/suppliers in order to identify and support export wins.
- Liaising with sector leads in following up with proposals and feedbacks from UK companies
3. Marketing & Communication Supports
- Assisting the Business Centre with managing social media channels
- Liaise with team members and BritCham stakeholders to produce relevant content for the Business Centre’s social media and e-newsletters.
- On-the-job training and practical experience
- Working with high-profile partners, governments and a progressive, dynamic team
- Network development across various industries
- Diplomatic/business meetings and events
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University student/graduate with a degree in Economics, Business Administration or other relevant majors
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification would be a plus)
- Strong Vietnamese language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high quality results
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Truc Doan at firstname.lastname@example.org email subject [BC-1120] Position – Fullname by 5:00 PM Friday 11th December 2020. Written tests and interviews will be held in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round