Save the Children’s vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programs are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for:
- Vacancy: Trainer on Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health Knowledge
- Location: Hanoi
The consultant who is engaged in this consultancy service, is expected to:
- Deliver two training courses (the first one is two-day training & the second one is three-day training) on adolescent sexual reproductive health (including 09 topics: (1) puberty, (2) sexual intercourses, (3) consents, (4) safe sex, (5) menstruation and fertility, (6) contraceptive, (7) pregnancy, (8) STIs & HIVs, (9) Child sexual abuse) to teachers – youth club facilitator in 36 secondary school in the impact area.
- Write a report for these two training courses with recommendations for follow-up capacity building plan for these facilitators in the next years.
The consultants will start the work from 16th April 2020 and complete by 24th Apr.
The consultants should demonstrate:
- Relevant expertise & knowledge on adolescent sexual reproductive health (including (1) puberty, (2) sexual intercourses, (3) consents, (4) safe sex, (5) menstruation and fertility, (6) contraceptive, (7) pregnancy, (8) STIs & HIVs, (9) Child sexual abuse)
- Experience in providing similar training in similar context
- The trainers having master degree and at least 5 years of experience in a relevant discipline
- English language skills
Please send your CV, application package and SC’s Application Form to Vietnam.HR@savethechildren.org to apply.
The closing date for application is 5pm on 04 March 2020. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam