Job opportunities for the “Strengthen the resilience of poor population through climate change adaptive livelihoods” and the “Youth address gender stereotypes and promote gender equality” projects at the Consultative Institute for Socio-Economic Development of Rural and Mountainous Areas (CISDOMA)
Organization: Consultative Institute for Socio-Economic Development of Rural and Mountainous Areas (CISDOMA) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), established under Decision No 25/QD-TW issued on 22/5/2000 by the President of the Southeast Asian Research Association of Vietnam (SEARAV). Through consultancy and co-operation in implementing sustainable development projects, CISDOMA’s activities are aiming at:
- Enhancing capacity, increasing income, and improving life quality of the disadvantaged groups, especially ethnic minority people, women and girls, poor farmers and other vulnerable groups;
- Strengthening capacity of local organizations in planning and implementation of programs on poverty reduction, especially in rural and mountainous areas of Vietnam; and
- Providing inputs and feedbacks on strategy and policy development processes for sustainable socio-economic development of rural and mountainous areas.
We are looking for candidates for the following job opportunities of the two Projects:
Project 1: The 3 years project – “Strengthen the resilience of poor population through climate change adaptive livelihoods” – is implemented in Nga Nam Town, Soc Trang Province and Tam Duong District, Lai Chau Province with financial support of the Bread for the World and Action on Poverty. The project’s objective is the resilience of vulnerable groups and households in two provinces is improved with diversified climate change adaptation livelihood and increased income.
CISDOMA is looking for consultancy service for designing and conducting the training on facilitating, planning and monitoring skills for district level staffs and self-help community group leaders.
Please find the attached TORs for more details.
The technical & budget proposals for the consultancy service for the Project “Strengthen the resilience of poor population through climate change adaptive livelihoods” have to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com by 5 p.m. on February 19th, 2020;
Project 2: The 4 years project – “Youth address gender stereotypes and promote gender equality” – is implemented in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City with financial support of the European Union and Oxfam. The project’s objective is to promote gender equality in Vietnam by increasing youth engagement and participation in addressing gender stereotypes.
CISDOMA is looking for candidates for the position Project Officer for the project.
Please find the attached JD for more details.
The application letter and CVs for the Project Officer position for the Project “Youth address gender stereotypes and promote gender equality” have to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m on February 29th, 2020.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam