Location: Ha Noi/Hue/Ho Chi Minh
WWF-Viet Nam would like to invite the Consultant/Training Team who are interested in arranging and ensuring quality implementation of 2 courses: (1) Communication & Interpersonal Skills and (2) Time Management & Problem-Solving Skills Training in accordance with WWF standards.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF-Viet Nam is looking for a training consultant to:
To provide professional and effective (1) Communication and Interpersonal skills and (2) Time Management & Problem-Solving Skills training for staffs in WWF-Viet Nam (2 days/course).
III. SCOPE OF WORK AND ENGAGEMENT
The Consultant will work closely with HR Team of WWF-Viet Nam to arrange and ensure quality implementation of 2 courses: (1) Communication & Interpersonal Skills and (2) Time Management & Problem-Solving Skills Training in accordance with WWF standards, including:
- Analysis on learning needs and design effective training modules
- Facilitate and deliver 2 courses (1) Communication & Interpersonal Skills and (2) Time Management & Problem-Solving Skills training for staffs in WWF-Viet Nam).
Trainer will use allocated survey, handouts, training contents, materials or modules and conduct the training service, logistics to make sure that training activities will be well-organized
- Conduct end of training evaluation and provide WWF-Viet Nam with training report.
IV. Required Qualifications & Competencies
- Advanced degree in Education, Management, Economics or in any other relevant subject.
- Good knowledge of training techniques, methods, and ability to develop training materials
- At least 7 years’ work experience in training conduct or capacity building, including 3 years with an international agency or NGO or another relevant field.
- Experience to conduct relevant training courses and other soft skills training.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearless Proposal should be included • Profile about individual or company
- Achievements of relevant previous works
- Training modules/ timeline/ expected results
- Breakdown of expected fees, including relevant logistics costs.
- Training analysis and delivery will be implemented to adapt the organization’s requirements.
- 2 training courses on: (1) Communication & Interpersonal Skills and (2) Time Management & ProblemSolving Skills are effectively conducted
- End of training evaluation
DURATION Training courses to be completed by May 2023. Deadline for applications: 30 Jan 2023
How to apply:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) outlining relevant qualifications and experience.
- Expression of interest, outlining how the trainer/facilitator meets the selection criteria and their understanding of the ToR.
- A summarized description of the scope of work and the intended methodology to be used, as well as a tentative work plan including activities and time frames.
- Names and contacts of three recent professional referees (previous clients) for whom similar work has been conducted.
- An example of similar pieces of work completed recently.
- Itemized financial proposal.
The proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: Training Consultant - CI&TMPS
Deadline for submission: January 30th, 2023Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
U.S Consulate Ho Chi Minh City
14/02/2023World Share Corporation Korea
10/02/2023Save Vietnam\'s Wildlife
06/02/2023Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)