Training Consultants to Develop and Facilitate Capacity and Team Building Workshops for Student/Youth Group Network
PSI is a leading global health organization using private sector techniques to address a variety of health and social issues in Vietnam including malaria elimination, rural sanitation, nutrition, tuberculosis, HIV & AIDS, hypertension, viral hepatitis, and reproductive health. PSI provides life-saving health products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well being of underserved communities, and to creatively address related social and environmental issues. For more information: www.psi.org
PSI Vietnam is looking for a group of experienced training consultants develop and facilitate a series of 4 capacity and team building workshops for student/youth group network mentioned above under the “Using youth-powered design to reduce unintended pregnancy among youth in Vietnam” project with details as follows:
- First workshop: March-April 2021
- Second workshop: September-October 2021
- Third workshop: January - February 2022
- Fourth workshop: May-June 2022
Training Participants: An approximately 25 - 30 participants per workshop who are:
- PSI’s youth facilitators
- Core members of university student groups in Hanoi
- Core members of Sexual and Reproductive Health Clubs for youth in Hanoi
- Facilitate discussion and development of network’s quality, responsibilities and collaboration/coordination mechanism among network members.
- Facilitate introduction and discussion of fundamental values i.e. choice, equality.
- Capacity building for network members in planning, teamwork, facilitation skills, coaching, learning by doing/reflection.
- Increase individual commitments to network’s core values and sustainable AYSRH programs at their student/youth groups.
- Promote best practices, proactively sharing and collaboration among network-members.
Please refer to attached file for more details.
Questions or enquiries about the information in this document are only permitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by March 17th, 2021. Answers will be shared with all applicants.
Proposal needs to be summitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00PM March 22nd, 2021
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your active attendance. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Contact details: Hanh Pham – Procurement Officer, email email@example.com Mobile 0983384168Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)
16/04/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation