Training Consultants to Develop and Facilitate Capacity and Team Building Workshops for Student/Youth Group Network
PSI is a leading global health organization using private sector techniques to address a variety of health and social issues in Vietnam including malaria elimination, rural sanitation, nutrition, tuberculosis, HIV & AIDS, hypertension, viral hepatitis, and reproductive health. PSI provides life-saving health products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well being of underserved communities, and to creatively address related social and environmental issues. For more information: www.psi.org
PSI Vietnam is looking for a group of experienced training consultants develop and facilitate a series of 4 capacity and team building workshops for student/youth group network mentioned above under the “Using youth-powered design to reduce unintended pregnancy among youth in Vietnam” project with details as follows:
- First workshop: March-April 2021
- Second workshop: September-October 2021
- Third workshop: January - February 2022
- Fourth workshop: May-June 2022
Training Participants: An approximately 25 - 30 participants per workshop who are:
- PSI’s youth facilitators
- Core members of university student groups in Hanoi
- Core members of Sexual and Reproductive Health Clubs for youth in Hanoi
- Facilitate discussion and development of network’s quality, responsibilities and collaboration/coordination mechanism among network members.
- Facilitate introduction and discussion of fundamental values i.e. choice, equality.
- Capacity building for network members in planning, teamwork, facilitation skills, coaching, learning by doing/reflection.
- Increase individual commitments to network’s core values and sustainable AYSRH programs at their student/youth groups.
- Promote best practices, proactively sharing and collaboration among network-members.
Please refer to attached file for more details.
Questions or enquiries about the information in this document are only permitted in writing to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by March 17th, 2021. Answers will be shared with all applicants.
Proposal needs to be summitted electronically to email@example.com by 12:00PM March 22nd, 2021
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your active attendance. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Contact details: Hanh Pham – Procurement Officer, email firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 0983384168
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)