- Position based in Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Competitive salary, annual 13th month salary, 18 annual leaves/year
- Insurance package per Labor Law
- Work with dedicated, motivated and highly supportive colleagues within an established international NGO
- Deadline: 30/01/2024
BackgroundThe European Institute of Cooperation and Development (IECD) is a French non-government organization founded in 1988 and operating in the field of social and economic development in partnership with local institutions in the countries where it has been involved.
IECD’s main sectors of action are vocational training and professional integration, assistance to micro and small enterprises and access to education and health for the most vulnerable. In Vietnam, IECD runs 4 projects: Support to Small and Micro-small Enterprises with a specific focus on informal sector, 2 Social Training Enterprises in Bakery and Pastry based in HCMC and Hue, and a Vocational Training Program in Electricity andAutomotive.IECD has been running the MSE Support Program in HCMC since 2013, bringing basic management tools to entrepreneurs who want to structure their business and thus better manage their source of income. Through these trainings, small entrepreneurs will acquire basic management skills such as: using a cashbook, calculating selling price, optimizing savings, developing customer relationships, etc. During and after the training program, trainers will visit the beneficiaries at their workplace to make sure the skills and tools introduced are well applied and adapted to the beneficiaries’ specific professional context.
To learn more about us, please visit:
- Website: www.iecd.org
- Youtube and Facebook: IECD Vietnam
Roles & ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Project Manager, the training officer will focus on, mainly but not limited to, the following missions: - Deliver the training content to beneficiaries of the MSE support program, fine tune the adaptation of the content, plan and process the training:
- Strong understanding of the needs of thebeneficiaries
- Good ownership of the methodology of contenttraining
- Ensure training contents are documented and adapt whenneeded
- Proactive attitude towardsthe training materials
- Keep updating and improving training contents/methodology by self-evaluation
- Weekly individual follow-up sessions & post-training visits to each beneficiary
- Fill and maintain the database ofbeneficiaries
- Liaise with local institutions and authorities, anticipate appropriate paperwork to ensure the training program to be delivered intime
- Organize training schedules, while taking into account constraints of beneficiaries: often night class 2 or 3 times/week
- Organize Thematic Workshop, Seminar, Annual event...
- Promote the MSE Program to other organizations
- Experience in training is amust.
- Minimum of 3 years in a training delivery role isessential.
- Proven working experience (At least 2-3 years) in private sector or NGO/NPO sector.
- Knowledge of economics and understanding of Micro and small business is a plus.
- Experience of designing, delivering, and upgrading training materials is essential.
- Language abilities: Fluency in Vietnamese, Fluency in spoken and written English
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in: Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Public Relations
- Good communication and interpersonalskills
- Effective communication skills, teamwork skills,
- Dedicated to work, passion for community development.
How to applyInterested candidate kindly send your CV and cover letter (in English) to: email@example.com
Please precise the vacancy Ref: 2023_MSE Training OfficerDeadline: January 30th,2024 or as soon as a qualified candidate is confirmed
KOTO-Know One Teach One