As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The joint Vietnamese-German technical cooperation programme “Reform of Technical Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam II” (TVET Programme) aims to better align TVET in Viet Nam to the changing world of work. It is funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA). In order to reach the project’s objective, three main outputs have to be achieved:
- Output 1: State actors, TVET staff, TVET institutes and the business sector are interconnected.
- Output 2: The regulatory framework of TVET is aligned to the requirements of the changing world of work
- Output 3: The concept of High-Quality TVET institutes is successfully implemented in selected TVET institutes.
Thereby, the TVET Programme contributes to the improvement of the supply of demand-orientated qualified workforce in Viet Nam. The TVET Programme is looking for qualified national candidate to fill the following position:
Translator/Project Assistant “TVET” Duty station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Contract duration: July 2021 until December 2022 with possible extension
- Supporting the digital ambassador (development advisor (EH)) and other project staff and short-term experts in translation English/Vietnamese/English as well as in verbal and written communication with the partners;
- Providing administrative support for activities implemented within the framework of the Component “Support of Centres of Excellence for TVET” (FoA 2);
- Providing support in collecting, documenting and managing data required for Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of activities implemented with HVCT.
- Providing support with coordinating the cooperation with HVCT and observing and reporting on college activities
- Supporting the TVET program with its advisory services to the partner institute;
- Very good knowledge of English and Vietnamese spoken and written, German language skills are an additional asset;
- Knowledge of technical translations in the field of environment, wastewater treatment and vocational training; it is desirable to have completed a degree-level training related to water treatment at a university;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- At least 3 years professional experience in a comparable position;
- Good communication and team skills.
- Good application knowledge in dealing with IT and communication technologies as well as computer applications (e.g. MS Office applications);
- Continues to qualify in accordance with the requirements of the area of responsibility; corresponding measures are agreed with the manager.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 21st June 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Translator/Project Assistant – TVET in HCMC City” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in the GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fgNWHq.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank