As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The joint technical cooperation programme “Reform of Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam” (TVET Programme) is financed by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA). The TVET Programme consists of three components:
- TVET Policy Advice and System Reform
- Support of Centres of Excellence
- TVET for Skilled Workers in the Wastewater Sector
The TVET Programme is looking for qualified national candidate to fill the following position:
Position Nr. 1:
Duty station: Nha Trang, Viet Nam
Contract duration: ASAP until 31.10.2021 with possible extension
- Supporting the development advisor and other project staff and short-term experts in translation (English/Vietnamese) as well as in verbal and written communication with teaching and management staff of the partner TVET institutes, companies and other partners;
- Supporting the development advisor in providing advice to the partner TVET institutes;
- Providing administrative support for activities implemented within the framework of the Component “Support of Centres of Excellence”;
- Providing support in collecting, documenting and managing data required for monitoring and evaluation of activities implemented with the partner institutes.
- University degree in the program related area
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable activity;
- Very good knowledge of English and Vietnamese spoken and written, German language skills are an additional asset but not required;
- Experience in technical translations in the field of electronics, mechanics, metal technology or similar; it is desirable to have experience in the vocational training system;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good communication and team working skills.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 26th October 2020.
Note: If you wish to apply for one of the three positions, please state the following in the subject line or on the envelope: Application for Translator/Project Assistant “TVET” – Position Nr. 1
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in the GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)