As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and energy.
The joint Vietnamese-German technical cooperation programme “Reform of Technical Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam II” (TVET Programme) aims to better align TVET in Viet Nam to the changing world of work. It is funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA). In order to reach the project’s objective, three main outputs have to be achieved:
- Output 1: State actors, TVET staff, TVET institutes and the business sector are interconnected.
- Output 2: The regulatory framework of TVET is aligned to the requirements of the changing world of work
- Output 3: The concept of High-Quality TVET institutes is successfully implemented in selected TVET institutes.
Thereby, the TVET Programme contributes to the improvement of the supply of demand-orientated qualified workforce in Viet Nam. The TVET Programme is looking for qualified national candidate to fill the following positions:
Translators/Project Assistant “TVET”
- Duty station: Bac Ninh Province
- Contract duration: 01. December 2022 until 30. January 2024 with possible extension
- Supporting the development advisor (EH) and other project staff and short-term experts in translation English/Vietnamese/English as well as in verbal and written communication with the partners;
- Supporting the EH in his advisory services to the partner institute;
- Providing administrative support for activities implemented within the framework of the Programme “Reform of TVET in Vietnam;
- Providing support in collecting, documenting and managing data required for M&E of activities implemented with B?c Ninh College of Industry.
- Other tasks as assigned by the disciplinary supervisor.
- Very good knowledge of English and Vietnamese spoken and written, German language skills are an additional asset;
- Knowledge of technical translations in the field of environment, wastewater treatment and vocational training; it is desirable to have completed a degree-level training related to water treatment at a university;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- At least 3 years professional experience in a comparable position;
- Good communication and team skills.
- Good application knowledge in dealing with IT and communication technologies as well as computer applications (e.g. MS Office applications);
- Continues to qualify in accordance with the requirements of the area of responsibility; corresponding measures are agreed with the manager.
Successful candidate will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive compensation and benefits.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 7th November 2022.
Note: Please state “Application for Translator/Project Assistant – based in Bac Ninh” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTUREKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
04/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact