- Position Title: Travel Supervisor
- Open Period: 06/07/2022 - 06/21/2022Format MM/DD/YYYY
- Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+7
- Series/Grade: LE - 0910 8
- Salary: USD $16,364
- Work Schedule: Full-time - Temporary position not to exceed six months.
- Promotion Potential: LE-8
- Duty Location(s): 1 in Hanoi, VM
- Telework Eligible: No
- EXPERIENCE: At least four years of progressively complex work experience in the travel field is required.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have an excellent understanding of local travel market, including airlines, hotels, and local tour companies.
- Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
- Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
- Must be customer-service oriented and be able to deal tactfully and effectively with a variety of local and overseas vendors and U.S. citizen clients.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Must have basic MS Office skills and intermediate Internet searching capabilities.
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Vietnam may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources (HR) Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact