Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?:Human Resource Support 55%
- Manage local staff employment contracts (use templates to prepare new contracts, amendments and terminations) to ensure they are issued in good time.
- Manage local staff personal information including electronic or paper filing, work closely with Regional HR Hub on updating HR database on the system.
- Update staff database, telephone list to incorporate in crisis plan.
- Labour registration with local government agencies in Hanoi and HCMC.
- Update social insurance data on local government system in Hanoi and HCMC.
- Update the Organogram and Who We Are booklet. Keep the local staff charter up-to-date.
- Partner with HR Hub to support recruitment process for Hanoi Embassy and Ho Chi Minh Consulate General including arranging interview panels, arranging logistics for interviews, facilitate writing tests.
- Provide support to the successful candidates to complete HR and security procedures, handle their HR enquiries or escalate to CSO HR or CSM where needed.
- Under the CSO HR direction, ensure the induction pack up-to-date, set up and monitor induction plans for newly recruited local staff and newly arrived UK based staff in coordination with the line managers.
- Assist in logistic arrangements for training activities and internal events i.e. monthly all staff meeting, monthly celebration on staff’s birthdays, arrivals and departures.
- Coordinate for LSA meetings.
- Prepare, monitor UK-Based officers’ arrival/departure check lists to ensure actions are taken in due course by appropriate officers. Send them information in advance i.e. Post Report, Welcome Pack, etc. Ensure officers and families receive necessary arrival packs and phones at the airport. Arrange necessary groceries at home upon their arrivals.
- Coordinate among teams to update information of Post Reports, Post Fact Sheet, Post Welcome Pack, Communication Liaison Officer homepage on Post’s Intranet/SharePoint site. Complete COLA returns accurately and timely; update annual education bidding; manage the approved schools list, panel doctors and dentists lists;
- Record of air-pollution data to assist in air pollution communications and report using available resources; inventory management and procurement of air purifiers and air monitors for Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh offices.
- Assist in staff’s health and safety assessment, First Aid training, updating health & safety statement and training matrix;
- Provide support for Corporate Services team in procurement process including GPC/CCC payments, requisitions, receipting and uploading invoices, setting up suppliers;
- Back-up cashier when required.
- Participate and contribution to Green Team’s activities.
- Assist other admin/logistic work when required.
- Ability to produce clear and accurate work with attention to details
- Ability to work independently and use initiative to solve problems
- Can support colleagues when under pressure and able to contribute to cross-team working
- A flexible and proactive approach
- Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Language: English and Vietnamese
Level of language required: Proficient
Working patterns:Office hours from 8.30 am – 16.45 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 15.00 pm Friday. Flexible working hours are also offered upon individual need and business operation requirement.
All applications must be received before 23:55 (Local Vietnam Time) on the day of the deadline indicated above.
Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.
Incomplete application forms will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted. Interviewees will be assessed on the core competencies listed above. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified via the system in due time.
Indicated start date is provisional and subject to successful completion of reference and security checks.
To those applicants not short-listed, we extend our appreciation for considering the British Government as a potential employer.
Please check the application centre regularly for any update on your application.
DEADLINE 26 July 2021
18/08/2021Save the Children
18/08/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
20/08/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia