UNESCO đang tìm kiếm trợ lý dự án “Trao quyền cho thanh niên và phụ nữ để tăng cường kết nối và lợi ích địa phương tại các Di sản Thế giới và Thành phố Sáng tạo được UNESCO công nhận ở Việt Nam
- Parent Sector : Culture Sector (CLT)
- Duty Station: Hanoi
- Job Family: Culture
- Type of contract : Non Staff
- Level : Level 3
- Duration of contract : 1 year
- Recruitment open to : External candidates
- Application Deadline (Midnight Ha Noi Time) : 27-Jul-2022
- Assist the Chief of Culture Unit in monitoring the overall project implementation. This entails following up on correspondence, arranging meetings and missions.
- Work closely to support the Project Officer in the implementation of the project, including local coordination of project activities, follow-up on correspondence, organizing workshops, missions and providing interpretation when needed;
- Assist in preparing work procedures of contracting and travels; Liaise with the Administrative Unit to ensure compliance with administrative and financial requirements in preparing and settling contracts;
- Prepare draft reports of project activities and events;
- Organize the translation, printing, dissemination of documents;
- Maintain the project filing, communications materials, project documentation and related databases;
- Collect literature (including journal articles, newspaper articles, reports) on the topics relevant to the activities of Culture Programme;
- Ensure the integration of a gender equality, cultural diversity and human rights-based and results-based management approach in program/activity design, implementation and reporting;
- Perform any other tasks as deemed appropriate by the Chief of Culture Unit and the Head of UNESCO Ha Noi Office.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Culture management or Social Human Sciences studies.
- Work experience: At least 2 years of working experience in project management.
- Competencies and skills:
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of creative and cultural industry stakeholders and partners
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships in a multicultural environment
- Very good knowledge of standard office software (MS Office)
- Knowledge of UNESCO's work in the field of culture.
- Languages: Vietnamese and English (verbal and written)
Experience working at an international organization/environment is an asset.
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN