PURPOSE OF THE POSITION As the Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for undertaking various administrative activities work through the efficient handling of communications, information dissemination, reception, office management and general administrative support functions, contributing to the success and reputation of the ChildFund in Vietnam’s work as a thought leader in its specialist areas of focus: child rights and child protection, education, health and wellbeing for children.
- Monitor workplaces and related utilities to maintain a safe, healthy, hygienic working environment for employees, ensuring that all office facilities and equipment are in good working order;
- Coordinate the Office Health Safety of Hanoi office and closely work with building management unit to ensure safe and convenient working environment for office;
- Arrange logistics and administrative services for organisation and other departments’ activities including procurement of Hanoi office equipment and services, all insurance types, events, trainings/workshops and welcoming international visitors to ChildFund Vietnam before and during their visit;
- Coordinate the organisation of office social events, staff welfare and team building activities;
- Support the line manager in coordinating with PACCOM and other relevant authorities in order to ensure ChildFund's operation is legitimate including office license, police check, visa and work permit for foreign staff;
- Support HR administration works on recruitment, training and policy development;
- Assist the Country Director with administrative duties, interpretation, logistics support, and arrangements for meetings and travel, but not limited to those.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University qualification in relevant field;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience of office management in a medium sized organisation;
- Experienced in purchasing and organising events;
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Certificates/Degrees in Advanced Office Management;
- Experience e-learning management system.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills;
- Good facilitation and organisational skills;
- Good client services handling skills and conflict resolution skills;
- Creative, flexible and forward thinker;
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual;
- Good Self-directed learning skills;
- Excellent English;
- Excellent computer literacy.
Department: HR & Support Services Department
Location: ChildFund Australia Representative Office in Vietnam, 127 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Employment: Full-time, one-year contract (fixed term)
Reports to: HR and Administrative Coordinator
Other Information: must have criminal background check before joining the organisation
Please apply at: Work with us - Employment Opportunities at ChildFund Vietnam
Deadline of submission: 23/03/2022
Click here for more information.
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam