Within the Environment, Climate Change, Agriculture and Regional Economic Integration cluster a number of regional initiatives on regional trade integration are bundled under the ASEAN Regional Economic Integration (ASEAN REI) and FABRIC portfolio. The project teams in Hanoi are in charge of the implementation of the Viet Nam based activities of these BMZ financed regional projects:
- Promotion of Sustainable Agricultural Value Chains in ASEAN (AgriTrade)
- Promotion of Competitiveness within the Framework of the Initiative for ASEAN Integration (COMPETE)
- Consumer Protection in ASEAN (PROTECT)
- Strengthening Regional Structures for SME Promotion (ASEAN SME)
- Promoting Sustainability in the Textile and Garment Industry in Asia (FABRIC)
- Support of Regional Economic Cooperation in Asia (SRECA)
- Strengthening the Climate Resilience of Agricultural Systems in Cambodia and Viet Nam (CRAS)
The ASEAN projects work both on the regional level with ASEC in Jakarta and on country level with a focus on Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam, the other reginal projects work in multiple Southeast Asian countries. The political partners in Vietnam are the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT), Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), Vietnam Competition and Consumer Protection Authority (VCCA) and Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (VietTrade).
The project is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: 01 September 2021 until 31 March 2023 with possibility for extension
- Support the project administration officer and team leader in the administrative and financial management of the Vietnam office for the ASEAN Regional Economic Integration (ASEAN REI) and FABRIC projects.
- Support to event and travel management for the project activities in Vietnam (workshops, conferences, training, etc.) as well as project and counterpart staff travel abroad.
- Provide support for the Accounting and Financial Management of the projects (e.g. cash and bank management, preparation of vouchers, financial monitoring and inventory management).
- Effectively coordinating with the technical officers in the team as well as with colleagues in the cluster and country office finance sections.
- Ensuring effective and efficient communication and flow of information within the team and other regional offices.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as finance and accounting, business administration; (equivalent of Diploma or BA).
- At least 1 year of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project in GIZ or an international development agency is an asset.
- Experience in operating accounting software and full proficiency in information technology.
- Dynamic, reliable, and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high level under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Very good English language skills in speaking and writing.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) not later than 6th August 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for the Admin Assistant – ASEAN REI” in the subject line or on the envelope.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fgNWHq.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross