UNDP Việt Nam đang tìm kiếm 01 Tư vấn Kỹ thuật (người nước ngoài hoặc Việt Nam) làm việc tại Phòng Quản trị và Tham gia nhằm hỗ trợ thực hiện dự án Kinh doanh có trách nhiệm, tập trung các vấn đề liên quan tới kinh doanh và quyền con người.
|Location :||Homebased, Ideally in VN, VIET NAM|
|Application Deadline :||23-May-22 (Midnight New York, USA)|
|Time left :||8d 14h 50m|
|Type of Contract :||Individual Contract|
|Post Level :||International Consultant|
|Languages Required :||English|
|Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start)||01-Jun-2022|
|Duration of Initial Contract :||150 working days|
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria can be downloaded from the below links:
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter to UNDP confirming Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Only application submission sent to this email is accepted for evaluation)
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
- Deadline for submission: 23.59 hrs., 10 May 2022 (Hanoi time)
- We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.
✍️ Duties and Responsibilities
The Consultant (IC) will work closely with the Project Manager and Responsible Business Officer to provide Technical Assistance to the Responsible Business Project, which include:
- Provide technical support, expert advice and policy inputs to the government counterpart on developing National Action Plans (NAPs) on Responsible Business Practice in accordance with the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs) and other implementing partners of the project to enable a level playing field and business environment for responsible business conduct.
- Provide businesses advice on business and human rights issues and measures to prevent and mitigate human rights risks as well as account for human rights abuses/violations in the context of business operations.
- Provide support and advice to other actors, including business representative organizations and CSOs in Viet Nam.
- Provide technical review of related research and knowledge products.
- Support awareness-raising, capacity building and advocacy activities at project and national level.
The consultant is expected to be an individual with experience in human rights, business and human rights, responsible business conduct, corporate sustainability (or relevant fields, e.g., ESG, corporate social responsibility). The Consultant for the activities under this TOR is expected to meet qualifications in the evaluation criteria (please refer to the Procurement Notice in the link https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=90548 )
✍️ Required Skills and Experience
Master’s degree or higher in law, human rights, business and human rights, public policy, political science, corporate social responsibility (CSR), or closely related fields.
✍️ Click HERE for more information, please.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact