U.S. Mission Vietnam – U.S. Embassy Hanoi
FOREIGN NATIONAL STUDENT INTERN PROGRAM
COMMERCIAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 2020-01 (Intern)
Open to: All non-U.S. citizen university students resident in Vietnam
Position: U.S. Commercial Service (USCS) Student Interns (3 positions)
Opening date: September 8, 2020
Closing date: September 15, 2020
Work hours: Part-time (10-12 hours/week)
LENGTH OF INTERSHIP PROGRAM: Six (6) to twelve (12) months
The U.S. Mission Vietnam – U.S. Embassy in Hanoi is seeking three (3) part-time, unpaid university student interns for the
U.S. Commercial Service (USCS).
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are qualified and will be invited
for further testing and/or interview. Thank you for your understanding.
BASIC FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
The USCS Student Internship benefits both the U.S. Embassy and student interns by providing a valuable educational
experience to students while assisting the Embassy accomplish important mission goals.
USCS Interns will be responsible for:
1) Work with Commercial Officers and Specialists to coordinate preparations for US
Trade events in Vietnam.
2) Provide outreach support for US companies operating in Vietnam.
3) Assist in researching, editing and writing market research reports, contact lists and promotional materials.
4) Assist with client communications.
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to
do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. Must be currently enrolled as a college/university student in Vietnam through the entire duration of the internship.
2. Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
3. Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of appointment and a non-U.S. citizen.
4. Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Non-host country foreign nationals who are legal resident students of Vietnam are required to submit the same
documentation as the other applicants, and also legal residency permit for consideration.
2. All Student Intern Program applicants must have graduated from high school or equivalent secondary school prior to
beginning Foreign National Student Intern Program (FSNIP).
3. If selected, the student must be able to obtain and hold the medical and security certification from the Embassy.
PLEASE NOTE: INTERNS ARE NOT CONSIDERED U.S. EMBASSY EMPLOYEES
The intern will NOT be considered as a Federal employee.
There will be NO employment benefits associated with this position: annual leave accrual, sick leave, etc.
There will be NO compensation or payment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for the FNSIP, each applicant must submit the following:
1. Statement of interest (Attached)
2. Gratuitous Service Agreement (Attached).
3. Official transcripts illustrating good academic standing.
4. Written permission from the educational institution.
5. A copy of ID card and student card.
6. Any additional documents (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned, etc.) that address the qualification
requirements of the position as listed above.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Human Resources Office
E-mail Address: HanoiHR@state.gov
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Consultancy Service for Providing Training on Business Planning and Pitching Skills for Start-up Youth/Entrepreneurs in Lao Cai ProvinceAide et Action (AEA)
05/10/2020AVSE Global - Association of Vietnamese Scientists and Experts
07/10/2020Save the Children
Consultancy on Making Teaser Video and Documentary Clips for Process-oriented Child Monitoring (POM)VVOB Vietnam
Consultant/Consultant Team to Evaluate and Document Communication Solutions in Climate Information ServicesCARE International
02/10/2020Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)
25/10/2020Viet Nam Assistance for the Handicapped (VNAH)