U.S. Commercial Service (USCS) Student Intern (3 positions)
Part-time (10-12 hours/week)
The U.S. Mission Vietnam – U.S. Embassy in Hanoi is seeking three (3) part-time, unpaid university student interns for the U.S. Commercial Service (USCS).
1. BASIC FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
The USCS Student Internship benefits both the U.S. Embassy and student interns by providing a valuable educational experience to students while assisting the Embassy accomplish important mission goals. USCS Interns will be responsible for:
- Work with Commercial Officers and Specialists to coordinate preparations for US Trade events in Vietnam.
- Provide outreach support for US companies operating in Vietnam.
- Assist in researching, editing and writing market research reports, contact lists and promotional materials.
- Assist with client communications.
2. QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Must be currently enrolled as a college/university student in Vietnam.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of appointment and a non-U.S. citizen.
- Good command of both spoken and written English is required (this will be tested).
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Non-host country foreign nationals who are legal resident students of Vietnam are required to submit the same documentation as the other applicants, and also legal residency permit for consideration.
- All Student Intern Program applicants must have graduated from high school or equivalent secondary school prior to beginning Foreign National Student Intern Program (FSNIP).
- If selected, the student must be able to obtain and hold the medical and security certification from the Embassy.
3. HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for the FNSIP, each applicant must submit the following:
- Statement of interest (Attached
- Gratuitous Service Agreement (Attached
- Official transcripts illustrating good academic standing.
- Written permission from the educational institution.
- A copy of ID card and student card. 6. Any additional documents (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned, etc.) that address the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
4. WHERE TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to Human Resources Office E-mail Address: HanoiHR@state.gov with subject: USCS Student Intern - Full Name
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất