|Term Duration:||2 years 0 months|
|Recruitment Type:||Local Recruitment|
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
IFC has embarked on an ambitious new growth strategy (IFC 3.0) to stimulate more investment activity, especially in Low Income Countries (LICs) and Fragile and Conflict affected Situations (FCS). This strategy calls for generating our own opportunities by proactively working “Upstream” to create, deepen, and expand markets and to imagine, design and implement investment projects. It requires taking a systematic approach to understanding the regulatory and sector bottlenecks that prevent the flow of private capital into productive investment in our member countries, and addressing these bottlenecks through World Bank Group engagement on policy reforms and programmatic interventions at the country and sector level. It also requires capacity to leverage WBG programs and projects to develop our own proactive sector interventions and to imagine and design projects even in the absence of reforms.
IFC is seeking Investment or Research Analysts to support Upstream work in the Asia and Pacific region with a focus on one or more of the following sectors: Banking, Microfinance, Housing Finance, Insurance, Transport, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Water and Wastewater, Urban Development and Municipal Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Health, Education, Tourism, Retail and Property. The Upstream Analyst will support the development of high-quality Upstream pipeline through research, analytical and operational work.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide research and analysis on relevant sectors, markets and companies, including market mapping, comparator analysis, and sector and company financial projections/models.
• Analyze historical and projected financial statements of companies within the sector.
• Extract data from internal and external databases, manipulate and present data for various audiences and update/maintain information in relevant databases.
• Review, screen and prepare relevant documents and reports.
• Support the Upstream team with overall project management, planning and monitoring of deliverables to ensure timely and quality delivery of the work program.
• Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, International Relations, Science, Engineering, or other relevant field. MBA or Masters degree preferred.
• Up to 3 years work experience in banking, consulting or another fast-paced, knowledge-based work environment.
• Genuine commitment to development and to the World Bank Group and IFC’s mission, strategy and values.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance.
• Ability to develop complex financial models.
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and database skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and quality.
• Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, while working on multiple projects.
• Excellent teamwork skills, ability to take initiative and work across organizational boundaries.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.
Application link: https://bom.to/VbkqwTRa
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi