Humanity & Inclusion (HI) is seekingAbout HI
Humanity and Inclusion (HI) – previously known as Handicap International- is an independent and impartial aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, taking action and bearing witness in order to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. HI is working in more than 50 countries over the World.
For further information about the association: www.hi.org.
HI has been working in Vietnam for 30 years, mostly in the fields of health and prevention (mother and child health and road safety), rehabilitation (rehabilitation care for persons with spinal cord injury and brain lesions), education (access to inclusive education for children with disabilities) and livelihoods (access to decent work for people with disabilities).
Today, HI’s only project in Vietnam is a nation-wide rehabilitation project, funded by the USAID and Fondation Botnar, started in October 2015 and is expected to last for 8 years (until September 2023). The project's goal is to improve quality of life of persons with brain lesions, especially those with brain stroke, traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy and/or spina bifida/hydrocephalus, by improving access and quality of rehabilitation services. In order to do so, the project develops 4 main approaches:
- Strengthening of rehabilitation service delivery (equipping rehabilitation departments and units in hospitals; supporting the development of multidisciplinary, person-centred and evidence-based services; translation and validation of internationally recognized assessment tools and scales; strengthening discharge and transitional care from hospital to home, supporting house accessibility improvement and provision of assistive devices…)
- Building Human Resources’ capacities and skills (development of Continuing Medical Education modules; development and strengthening of professional education programs –bachelor and/or master for OTs and PTs; mentoring of rehab care providers through placement of volunteers…)
- Strengthening governance and networking (development of National Rehabilitation Guidelines; organization and/or participation to national and international conferences; improvement of managerial practices…)
- Improving awareness among general population and local authorities on home accessibility and independent living
Under the direct management of the Regional Program Director based in Laos, your main responsibilities are:
- You are the official representative in the area for the whole of HI, both internally and externally, and promotes the excellent reputation and positive image of HI.
- You are responsible for developing and implementing the project part of the Country Programme operational strategy for the country in which you are based
- You contribute to organisational transformation in line with the Simplification, Shared Services and ROOTS projects. In the event of an emergency, you take responsibility in accordance with the response framework defined.
- Under the guidance of the Technical Unit, country-level MEAL and Support Service managers, and deploying all appropriate tools, you ensure the monitoring of operations in the area, as well as financial control, compliance with HI policies and frameworks (in particular HI Project Monitoring & Evaluation policy) and respect of contractual engagements towards donors.
- You actively monitor and analyze developments in the context in your geographical area in order to identify risks and opportunities, and proposes actions to the Regional Director
For additional information on tasks and responsibilities, please refer to the full Job Description attached.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in related field (political sciences, humanitarian work)
- You have more than 7 years working experience as humanitarian worker with progressive increase in responsibilities
- You have at least 4 years working experience-managing teams, particularly in generalist positions (Project Manager, Area Manager, Country Manager)
- You are fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Starting date: June 1st, 2021
- Type of contract: Fixed term contract until September 30, 2023.
- Wage: According to profile and experience
- 24 hours insurance for employee and dependents
- 40 hours a week with 2,5 days annual leave /month
- 13th salary
- 0,5 month severance allowance per 01 worked year.
- We offer an induction and training path adapted to our staff members and we have a HR policy oriented toward mobility and professional development.
Humanity & Inclusion (HI) is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
HI promotes and upholds the principles of equal opportunities and its policies (PSEAH, Child Protection etc). HI has a zero tolerance approach to any harm to, or exploitation of, a vulnerable adult or a child by any of our staff, representatives or partners. Recruitment to all jobs in HI includes, in particular, criminal record checks and the collection of relevant references. Safeguarding our beneficiaries is our top priority in everything we do.
For further information about the association: http://www.handicap-international.fr/
To apply for the position, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing date for applications: March 19, 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)
21/04/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation