ICEM – International Centre for Environmental Management is an award-winning independent technical service centre that assists government, private sector and communities to define and implement policies for sustainable development. Established in Australia 1999, ICEM has its regional headquarters in Hanoi and is staffed by international and national technical and administrative personnel.
ICEM works in Asia and the Pacific - especially in the Mekong countries and focuses on climate change, water resources management, disaster risk management, energy efficiency and renewable, environmental assessment, environmental economics, and biodiversity conservation. ICEM seeks to integrate environmental concerns with development through spatial planning, modelling, socio-economic analysis and environmental assessment tools.
ICEM is now seeking a Vietnamese national for the position of Project Coordinator:
Job Title: Project Coordinator Report to: ICEM Operations Director
The Project Coordinator will provide technical and administrative support in the management of ICEM’s projects, per guidance of the ICEM Operations Director and in close collaboration with the ICEM Project Managers and technical experts. ICEM is an international organization working in many countries and implementing projects for a variety of donors such as World Bank, ADB, GIZ, DFAT, AFD, UN and other organizations. This post will deal with international projects and teams so excellence in oral and written English is essential, as well as a good understanding of working in multi-cultural teams and contexts.
- Coordinating project activities, in close collaboration with Project Managers;
- Supporting to maintain and monitor project schedule, outputs, budgets and expenditures
- Preparing and managing contracts with individual consultants and partners;
- Collecting and consolidating monthly timesheets and expense claims from consultants and partners;
- Supporting to assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable;
- Assisting in delivery of project progress reports and monthly statement of consultant input;
- Preparing budget plans/revisions for project activities
- Providing administration and logistical support for project consultants;
- Supporting to maintain relationship with partners and clienSts; and
- Facilitating all operational and logistical aspects of ICEM projects including the organization and implementation of field missions, workshops, seminars and training events.
- University degree in environment related fields, economic or business;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project coordination, preferably in projects related to ICEM’s core sectors (environmental management, biodiversity, water, climate change, disaster risk reduction, renewable energy or related fields);
- Experience in project management and implementation is considered an advantage;
- Experience working in projects funded by ADB, World Bank or similar international donors is considered an advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Effective facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to travel to project sites within Vietnam and in countries in Asia;
- Ability to work independently and/or in small teams and be flexible;
- Secretarial skills;
- Planning and organizational skills; and
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to ecological sustainability, diversity and inclusion and associated development work.
For more information, click here: Job Description
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV with contact details of two references in writing or by e-mail to the address below by 29 April 2021. If applying by e-mail, the position applied for should be included in the subject line of the mail:
- Ms Mai Quynh Luong
- ICEM Vietnam Office No. 6A, Lane 49 To Ngoc Van Street, Tay Ho District Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- Tel: +84 24 3 823 9127, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.icem.com.au
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam