Number of volunteer: 2
Duration: 2 months from October to December 2020
Key tasks will be:
– Arrange the offline library according to topics
– Catalouge books/publications onto the digital platform
– Take and process pictures for books/publications onto the digital platform
– Provide descriptions for books/publications on the digital platform
– Assist with plans for launching the digital and offline library to the public with alongside extracurricular activities.
– Assist with communications on social media about the library and related activities
– Strong verbal and written communication skills;
– Have interest in development work and political education for youth;
– Good command of English and Vietnamese;
– Have some media skills and computer skills (office word, excel, powerpoint);
– Open, honest, good team work, and attitude for learning.
Conditions and Application:
The successful candidate will be based at RLS SEA office in Hanoi 3 days a week, with negotiatiable work hours as long as the work is completed within the duration of the contract.
The volunteer will receive a monthly stipend of 4, 000, 000 VND (4 million) a month (Personal Income Tax included).
Please send an updated CV an answer of why you want to volunteer to Ky Nam Nguyen (Project Assistant) at email: Nguyen.KyNam@rosalux.org before 9th October, 2020 at the latest.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW