Would you like to be involved in an amazing NGO?
Would you like to be part of a great team helping disadvantaged children to access education?
School on the Boat is a French NGO established in 2011 and aims to help disadvantaged children living in the Red River area to go to school also a good educational foundation to choose their future. To learn more, you can visit:
In our objective to participate in children’s fulfillment, we would like to propose them activities before their tutoring in our office.
That’s why we are looking for one volunteer for pre-tutoring activities, to play games, talk to the children, support 2 international local and do a lot of other things! (gardening, painting, music…) in 3 times per week from 4pm-7pm and from Monday to Friday
– Being a High School, University, College
– Love children, creative, enthusiastic, proactive, punctual, responsible at work
– Commitment to work for more than 6 months
– Basic communication English
– Multicultural and multinational working environment
– Allowance 20k/ session
– Certificate of volunteer after 6 months of work
– Participate in monthly extracurricular activities such as golfing, swimming,.. along with the kids in the organization as well as the whole French team.
To apply, please send English CV and Cover Letter here: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [Full name_Pre-tutoring]
See you soon in our Office!
10/06/2020Trung tâm Phát triển và Hội nhập
06/06/2020Association for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (AEPD)
Consultant to Develop Contingency Plan for Healthcare in Emergent Epidemics and Standard Operating Procedure for Responding to Emergent EpidemicVNRC
12/06/2020Trung tâm Hỗ trợ Phát triển Bền vững Cộng đồng các Dân tộc Miền núi (SUDECOM)
08/06/2020Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)