- Announcement Number: HOCHIMINH-2023-27
- Hiring Agency: Consulate Ho Chi Minh City
- Position Title: Voucher Examiner - All Interested Applicants
- Open Period: 09/08/2023 - 09/22/2023
- Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+7
- Series/Grade: LE - 0420 7
- Salary: USD $13,827 /Per Year
- >Work Schedule: Full-time - The work schedule for this position is: 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
- Promotion Potential: LE-7
- Duty Location(s): 1 in Ho Chi Minh City, VM
- Telework Eligible: No
- For More Info:
- HR Section
The Voucher Examiner plays a vital role in the Financial Management Center in Management Office in U.S. Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City by reviewing and processing payment vouchers and invoices. The incumbent ensures accuracy, compliance, and efficiency in the financial management process within the U.S. Mission. The incumbent reports to the Financial Assistant/Cashier and Management Officer and works closely with other finance and accounting staff.
The Voucher Examiner also serves as the Alternate Class B Cashier at Post. When needed, the incumbent performs the full range of cashier duties as the Principal Class B Cashier. The incumbent reports directly to the Management Officer while performing cashiering duties.
EXPERIENCE: At least three years of progressively responsible work in accounting, payment, cashiering, technical book-keeping, or equivalent is required.
- General knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Financial knowledge: Understanding of basic financial principles, a good basic knowledge of standard accounting procedures used to process and record transactions and accounting data.
- Knowledge of financial regulations: Understanding of local taxation regulations.
EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business management, economics, or local equivalents is required.
LANGUAGE: Good working knowledge Level Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required; and Good working knowledge Level Speaking/Reading/Writing of Vietnamese is required. (Please clarify level of your English and Vietnamese language skill on your application).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with numerical data accurately.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) to create documents and spreadsheets, maintain and update databases.
QUALIFICATION: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
1. Allowances: Unique Conditions of Work Allowance: 7% of Annual basic salary (subject to review every two years). Miscellaneous Benefits Allowance: US$1,000 per annum for FSN-09 and below, and US$3,000 per annum for FSN-10 and above.
- Tet Bonus - one-month basic salary. Merit Based Compensation - annual salary increase based on performance.
- Annual leave: 120 hours per year and the annual leave hours will increase every five years of creditable service according to local labor law. Sick leave according to local labor law
- Family leave: up to 5 days and other special leave as stipulated in the local labor law
- American and Vietnamese holidays up to 21 days per year
- Contribution to mandatory insurances according to Vietnam's Government law and regulation including social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance. Supplemental Health Insurance that the U.S. Mission covers 90% of the premium for employees and each eligible family member.
- Mission cash award for outstanding performance
- Training opportunities abroad, in-country, on-the-job and online sources for professional career development.
How to Apply
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust or Background Investigation clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on this job position and how to apply, please visit HERE.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi