Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home – the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Water Stewardship Officer, based in Ho Chi Minh city office, with frequent travel to project sites in the Dong Nai and Mekong Delta. As our Water Stewardship Officer, YOU will support the Textile Project Manager in implementing the water stewardship initiatives and technical water-related improvements for Industrial parks (IPs) and textile facilities, corporates, collective platforms, civil society, and relevant stakeholders.
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as natural resources management, environmental science, ecology, law, business, international development or water policy is required; graduate degree will be favorably considered
- Position requires 3-5 years of relevant experience with the corporate engagement and private sector’ssustainability
- Good understanding of sustainable and efficient water and energy management in Vietnam is required
- Experience in sustainable textile standards and tools, factory-based sustainability audits and training for brands or for international programmes is a bonus.
- Private sector experience preferred ideally in high water impact industries such as Textile, Food & Beverage, Agriculture
If you want a career filled with meaningful and diverse assignments to expand yourself professionally and personally; make a difference to our planet while enjoying a great work-life balance and evolve yourself every day, JOIN OUR TEAM!
How to apply:
The detailed job description could be found at https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=365075
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position title [WWF – 102020] Water Stewardship Officer – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 22nd November 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW
15/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
29/11/2020Trường Dạy Tiếng Anh và Dạy Nghề Thăng Long
30/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam