Terms of Reference and Call for Applications
Title: Web developer
Time frame: 02/2021-04/2021
Requirement: 01 Web developer (Vietnamese national, resident in Hanoi)
The Hanns Seidel Foundation is a political foundation with its headquarters in Munich (Germany). “In the service of democracy, peace and development” – this motto is present in the work and mission of the Hanns Seidel Foundation. This motto applies both to its activities in Germany and abroad. Since 1995, HSF had supported the integration of Vietnam into the global political spectrum and the ASEAN-Community. Since the establishment of a representative office in 2011, HSF has focused its work in Vietnam on social and environmental policies for sustainable development.
In 2020, HSF supported the Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MoNRE) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to explore the concept of Best-Available-Techniques and incorporate it into the (revised) Law on Environmental Protection 2020.
For the purpose of disseminating the information on BAT widely to support the implementation by industries, HSF and the Department of Legal Affairs (MoNRE) have agreed to develop an information portal on BAT under the website of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. As such, Department of Legal Affairs, MoNRE and HSF have agreed to jointly identify a Web Developer to develop this BAT information portal.
Through this ToR, ONE Web Developer is to be identified.
The Web Developer will work closely with both HSF and the Department of Legal Affairs (MoNRE) to design and develop the BAT information portal.
3. SPECIFIC TASKS
In close direction and coordination with HSF and the Department for Legal Affairs (MoNRE), the Web Developer will execute the following tasks:
- Review EU and EPA’s information portal on BAT;
- Work closely with HSF and MoNRE to design the BAT information portal for Vietnam under MoNRE’s website;
- Train MoNRE’s staff on how to maintain the information portal.
4. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Have demonstrated experience in web designing and development;
- Good understanding of English;
- Creative, with high level of professionality, can ensure the timeline.
5. APPLICATION FORMAT
- Companies are welcome to apply. However, the to be identified individual Web Developer must act as the implementer for the whole contract duration.
- Documents to be submitted are:
- Comprehensive CV including references.
- Proposed remuneration package using the Scope of Work template
- Language: English.
- Format: PDF
6. HOW TO APPLY
Interested individuals are requested to send the application documents to Ms Trang Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and clearly indicate the subject of the application: “Web developer”. Please also direct potential questions to this email address.
Deadline for submission is 16th March 2021 at 5pm Hanoi time.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam