FAO seeks gender, geographical and linguistic diversity in its staff and international consultants in order to best serve FAO Members in all regions.
Qualified female applicants and qualified nationals of non-and under-represented member countries are encouraged to apply.
Persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations. With presently 194 member states, FAO works in more than 130 countries worldwide, including Vietnam where the Organization has operated since 1978. The current Country Programming Framework (CPF) for the period of 2017‑2021 has four priority areas: (1) Increased food security with focus on alleviation of hunger, malnutrition and food safety concerns; (2) Sustainable development of the agriculture sectors, contributing to the national Green Growth and other strategies on improved natural resources management and environment protection; (3) New Rural Development and Sustainable Poverty Reduction; and (4) Enhanced resilience of communities to disasters and threats. The incumbent’s tasks will mainly contribute to the fourth priority area.
The incumbent will work under the overall guidance of the FAO Representative in Viet Nam, the direct supervision of ECTAD Senior Technical Coordinator of the Emergency Center for Transboundary Animal Disease (ECTAD) in Viet Nam.
Tasks and responsibilities
1. Develop a new interface of Department of Animal Health (DAH) website in compliance with circular 26/2009/TT-BTTTT on the provisions of information and assurance of convenient access to the portal/website of the government agencies. The website must be easily accessed by multi-resolution devices such as laptop, smart phone or tablet. The detail contents will be provided by Department of Animal Health including, but not limited to the following:
- Information of the veterinary system in Viet Nam
- Working schedule of DAH leaders following the week,
- Animal disease news,
- Emergence notification of disease control
2. Develop DAH web system visualization
- Design visual imagery for the website and ensuring that they are in line with the required branding
- Prepare a design plan and present a new website structure
3. Incorporate and link the contents, functionalities and features of the existing pages such as Vietnam Animal Health Information System (VAHIS), E-Learning platform and antimicrobial management database (AMD).
4. To apply the engine optimization principles to promote the new website contents
5. Undertake other duties as required
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- Bachelor degree in communication or computer science or related field;
- At least 7 years of relevant and proven experience in web page design;
- Woking knowledge of English;
- National of Vietnam
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Experience in designing web page for public or large private organizations, experience in developing web pages for Government agencies is an asset. Candidates are requested to present his/her past experiences and the designed web page in the submitted profile.
- Knowledge of the circular 26/2009/TT-BTTTT on the provisions of information and assurance of convenient access to the portal/website of the government agencies is an advantage;
- Experience in working with UN organizations is an asset.
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.
• FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing).
• Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org
• Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
• Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
• For other issues, visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile. Only applications received through the recruitment portal will be considered.
Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/12/2020The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham)
31/01/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
18/12/2020Save the Children International
08/12/2020Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
08/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Truyền thông Vì sự phát triển bền vững
29/11/2020Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
06/12/2020Viet Nature Conservation Centre
01/12/2020Investing in Women
30/11/2020Medical Committee Netherlands - Vietnam (MCNV)