Do you want to protect rhinos, tigers, pangolins, and other wildlife?
Do you have strong persuasion and negotiation skills?
Are you looking for a professional environment to develop your skills and experience?
Become a member of ENV family – Vietnam’s first non-governmental organization focused on the conservation of nature and the protection of wildlife.
Position: Wildlife Crime Program Officer (aka Wildlife Crime Fighter)
Work place: Office in Hanoi
What we can offer
- Professional development within an outstanding team of exceptionally driven achievers
- Numerous new skills and invaluable experience that will strengthen your ability to perform any job outstandingly
- Work in a mixed English/Vietnamese language environment
- 13th month bonus for staff completing 1 year of service; performance recognition
- Standard 40 working hours
- 11 public holidays, 1 vacation/sick day for each month worked
- Annual health check
- Staff outings, parties, special events
- Additional training opportunities
What will you do?
As an ENV Wildlife Crime Fighter, you will receive reports from the public of wildlife violations at restaurants, markets, residences, and online. You will address these violations through collaboration with authorities. It is imperative to track open cases online through ENV’s Wildlife Crime Incident Tracking database. To maintain updated records of wildlife crime and authority response, you will need to report results. For each case, you will experience the feeling of success knowing you played a key role in stopping crime, rescuing animals, and saving wildlife from sure death in the hands of restaurant owners, sellers, and traffickers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has a good combination of language skills and personal characteristics including:
- Ability to produce detailed and highly accurate work
- Excellent Vietnamese spoken communications, particularly in persuasion and negotiation skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing
- Ability to think logically and judge carefully when making decisions
- Strong English writing, speaking, and translation skills
- Excellent written Vietnamese, including professional document writing
- Patience and perseverance
How to apply
Please send CV to email: email@example.com
Subject: [ENV – 0320] – Wildlife Crime Program Officer – Fullname
Interested candidates are invited to visit ENV websites & Facebook for further understanding about ENV.
For more details about what we do, visit our website: www.env4wildlife.org
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
Post date: 03/12/2020The Library Project