Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Wildlife Demand Reduction Manager, USAID - Biodiversity Conservation Program, based in Hue. Under supervision of the Wildlife Demand Reduction Lead, the Wildlife Demand Reduction Manager is responsible for technical management and field implementation of Strategic Approach 4 (SA 4), which includes the development and holistic implementation of the strategy to reduce consumer demand for illegal wildlife products in targeted rural and urban settings by using Social and Behavior Change Communications (SBCC) approaches to conduct consumer research of segment audiences and deliver impactful messages which drive reductions in demand.
Key requirements for the role:
- Degree in behavior change communication and/or social sciences;
- At least 5 years of working experience in SBCC programs, preferably in relation to IWT;
- Understanding and application of SBCC approaches including evidence-based approaches such as the five-step approach and the theory of objective setting, target group identification, pre-testing, monitoring and adaptive management
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s brand values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
The detailed terms of references can be found here: https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=367095
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of relevant diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: [April 2021] Hue-SA4 Manager - Full name in the subject of the email by April 21st, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy