- Objective 1 – Empowering local women: Women living in local communities have increased capacity, space and choices to beneficially engage with agriculture and tourism businesses.
- Objective 2 – Inclusive businesses partnerships: Selected private sector actors within the agriculture and tourism sectors innovate to profitably and sustainably trade with more women entrepreneurs and operate in gender sensitive ways.
- Objective 3 – Improving sector governance and policy: Government agencies reinforce policies, and enact plans, regulations and services that enable more inclusive socio-economic development.
- Have an improved knowledge on basic concepts of disability, disability inclusive development and DFAT/GREAT’s approach to disability inclusion
- Understand the situation of people with disabilities in Vietnam and Lao Cai and Son La provinces
- Share/gain experiences on good practice in promoting people with disabilities in value chains
- Develop a simple action plan on disability inclusion in their projects
- Work with GREAT GESI specialist to prepare a pre-workshop questionnaire for participants
- Work with GREAT to finalise the workshop program
- Prepare workshop contents on the basic concepts of being inclusive of people with disabilities including:
- disability inclusive development and DFAT/GREAT’s approach to disability inclusion
- current situation of people with disabilities in Vietnam
- ways to encourage partners to consider how they can better include people with disabilities in project activities
- Work with GREAT to review presentations from province/district partners on the current situation of people with disabilities in Son La and Lao Cai and best practice examples/success stories.
- Share knowledge and approaches on working with people with disabilities
- Facilitate the presentations and discussion
- Answer questions form participants on inclusion of people with disabilities
- Final pre-workshop questionnaire, workshop program, presentations
- Fully facilitate the two one-day workshops in Lao Cai and Son La
- Brief report on results of the workshop and recommendation on next steps.
- A minimum 5 years experience working with people with disabilities in a development context in Viet Nam, including working with ethnic minorities
- Excellent understanding of people with disabilities inclusion approaches, preferably with experience within the agricultural and tourism sectors
- Excellent training and facilitation skills
- Master degree in sociology, international development or other relevant field
- CV (maximum of 4 pages)
- A budget inclusive of travel costs and taxes (workshop costs do not need to be budgeted). A daily rate should be specified and needs to comply EU/UN cost norms for national staff.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)