- Work base: Yen Bai or Tuyen Quang province
- Deadline for application: 29 February 2020
- Provide technical support for the adaptation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of TP in the assigned zone and be accountable for the technical quality and cross cutting themes mainstreamed in the TP
- Provide technical expertise and support to improve capacity of the AP staff and partners in the assigned zone in order to effectively deliver the TP
- Advocate for the scaling-up of evidence based project models and multiply impact across different Aps and provincial level.
- Contribute to ensure WV is a child safe organization through the implementation of the TP
- Provide inputs from the field for development/ review, revision of respective Technical Approach, Technical Program, Area Program (AP) Plans, Child protection Policy and Project Models
- Provide input to TP Manager and Specialists on developing and standardizing Technical Guidelines/Training Materials for the implementation of Project models
- Consolidate and analyze the monitoring data to come up with appropriate findings and recommendations to improve the technical quality
- Participate in the impact assessment/ operation research of Project Models
- Provide inputs to TP – level reports
- Support AP/ZM/TP managers in exploring needs for further funding to address the burning problems faced by the children relating to Child Protection and to share with Technical Program Manager in order to propose these issues through Concept paper, proposals.
- Develop and implement technical working plan for designed zone
- Assist the AP (Including AP manager and DFs) to develop annual POA which relevant to AP plan and in alignment with NO technical strategy
- Review AP Plans, annual POAs and project models of the designated APs to ensure its alignment with National Strategy, TA, and TP
- Provide technical support for AP staff in the implementation of TP, addressing and finding solutions to TP issues
- Facilitate periodic monitoring, supportive supervision and reflection at the APs in the zone to ensure the quality of the TP’s implementation
- Provide technical support for design, implementation and evaluation of grant/ PNS projects in designated zone
- Consolidate, review and validate and analyze data from AP before sending to PE Officer for compiling zone Indicators
- Support the AP team to ensure that assessment, monitoring and planning processes have active participation of the parents, community people, children and key project partners. This might include reviewing the process, documents of assessment & planning of the APs in the zone
- Review all the annual reports of the APs in the zone and provide feedback for improvement
- Support Technical Specialist and Technical Program Manager to standard DME tools for baseline, monitoring and evaluation of the TP, ensuring child participation is mainstreamed.
- Support zonal PEU Officer to introduce standard indicators and tools for baseline, monitoring and evaluation of the TP to the AP staff, so that these tools are disseminated to the local network for their use
- Participate in the following key M&E activities scheduled by PEU in the designated zone which should include AP assessment, AP Design and AP Evaluation
- Ensure that national KPIs related to CP are reviewed, updated with accuracy periodically
- Provide technical support for procurement and strategic sourcing (materials, consultants)
- Support and guide APs in Child protection Policy Compliance and responding to Child protection incidents if any
- Manage project activities and budget for provincial level
- Review and ensure accuracy and consistency of all LEAP 3 budget coding
- Provide support to APs in implementation of Child-Focused Disaster Risk Reduction - Climate Change Adaptation/Safe School activities
- Introduce the technical models to AP staff
- Provide technical guidance to district/commune partners on project models
- In consultation with Technical Program Manager and Technical Specialist, AP Manager to facilitate capacity building activities including TOT training for AP technical resource persons for contextualization and follow-up
- In consultation with Technical Program Manager and Technical Specialist, AP Manager, Communication and Advocacy staff to document and share the best practices on child protection for the purpose of staff learning and development.
- Participate in building capacity with/for the NRRT
- Be ready for deployment to lead/join emergency responses (when requested)
- Build and nurture effective working relationship with technical departments at provincial level
- Document and disseminate evidences on the impact/ effectiveness of the relevant project models with the provincial level decision/policy makers for advocacy activities
- Work with APs and Zonal Manager to plan and allocate budget for advocacy activities at provincial level
- Implement and monitoring the outcomes of advocacy activities at provincial level while ensure the linkage between different levels
- Identify and raise emerging issues for advocacy
- Identify and share learnings, good practices, model from implementation for Technical Program Manager and Technical Specialist for purpose of advocacy and replication.
- Represent WVV at relevant forums, meetings, working groups and workshops relating to Child Protection in designated zone.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, demonstrated leadership and good management ability.
- Proven ability to provide coaching and deliver other capacity building activities.
- Ability to provide supportive supervision to assure the interventions’ quality.
- Ability to document and share best practice for replication.
- Good data analysis and reporting skills.
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Ability to communicate and relate effectively with a diverse range of people (i.e. project beneficiaries, Government officials, project partners, WVV staff).
- Good reading and report writing skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel, power point & email).
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong ability to speak, write and read in both English and Vietnamese.
- Be willing to travel to the APs in designated zone.
- Experience in working with non-governmental organization.
- Proven experience in managing community projects
- Experience of and demonstrated ability to effectively network with a diverse range of multi-lateral, and government bodies;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating projects and ensuring that recommendations are implemented.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ