As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The cluster "Environment, Climate Change, Biodiversity" currently comprises a total of five teams in the thematic areas of climate change, coast and water, agriculture, biodiversity and forests, regional economic integration as well as numerous service packages of global projects, and private public partnerships.
The Technical Cooperation Project “Conservation and sustainable Use of Forest Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in Viet Nam” is financed by German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Viet Nam Administration of Forestry under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD).
The project requires a qualified candidate for the position of:
Administration and Finance Coordinator for projects on biodiversity and forests Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Starting ASAP for 2 years with possibility of extension
- Ensuring technical supervision and coordination of the admin and finance staff of the BIO-project and Service Packages (BIO and LPs)
- Organisation and monitoring of an overall smooth functioning of the whole administrative management system of the BIO and service packages (BIO and LPs)
- Overseeing and ensuring the quality of all administrative services (finance and budget management, accounting, procurement and contracting, asset management, logistics and event management) in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination among the project Administrative team, technical team, with the respective projects, GIZ Head quarter, Country office and related partners
- Supporting financial planning, budget monitoring, contract monitoring and accounting
- Identifying relevant problems and issues and assisting in formulating implementation-oriented solutions
- Master’s degree or University degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economic or similar area;
- At least 8 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- At least 3 years’ experience in leadership and coordination position;
- At least 5 years in an organization of international cooperation preferably in a project / programme / or in the area administration and finance;
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial planning and administration
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in working within international teams;
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; good command of German would be an asset;
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Cost Control, Onsite Reporting, Winpaccs, SAP…);
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented and able to work under pressure;
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 14th April 2021.
Note: Please state ‘Application for the A&F Coordinator for projects on biodiversity and forests’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download HERE.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam