Department: HR & Support Services Department
Location: Cao Bang Area Development Office
Employment: Full-time, three-year employment agreement with option to extend.
Reports to: Provincial Manager
Other Information: Must have criminal background check before joining the organisation
- Coordinate and ensure all administration works in the office, including but not limited to: legitimate operation of the office following the local regulations, maintenance of a healthy and safety working environment for staffs, procurement process, internal social activities, arrangement of logistics fordomestic and international travel, etc.;
- Coordinate and provide support for financial activities: cross check all project payment requests and relevant procedures, support for VAT reimbursement and project activities’ internal audit, check and do inventory for all equipment vand devices supplied by ChildFund to partners and beneficiaries at the locality on a bi-annual and annual basis;
- Provide administrative support for HR services: recruitment, on-boarding program, learning & development activities, policies review/development and compliance.
- Support IT Coordinator to periodically backup and handle server’s errors in the ADO, being a contact point for communication between ADO staff and IT
- Prepare, monitor and complete ADO monthly financial report, budget reports and HR quarterly reports following accordance with the organisation’s standard.
- Provide other assistance to the Provincial Manager as requested
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills;
- Good facilitation and organisational skills;
- Good client services handling skills and conflict resolution skills;
- Creative, flexible and forward thinker;
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual;
- Good written and spoken English and Vietnamese;
- Computer literacy
- University degree in English, Business Administration, HR or Finance management'
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position in administration, HR or Finance in a medium sized organisation
- Knowledge of the latest law, practice and administration, HR and/or Finance systems
31/08/2022FIT & IRD VN