As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The cluster "Environment, Climate Change, Biodiversity" currently comprises a total of five teams in the thematic areas of climate change, coast and water, agriculture, biodiversity and forests, regional economic integration as well as numerous service packages of global projects, and private public partnerships.
The Technical Cooperation Project “Conservation and sustainable Use of Forest Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in Viet Nam” is financed by German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Viet Nam Administration of Forestry under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD).
The project requires a qualified candidate for the position of:
Administrative Assistant “BIO” Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam Duration: Starting ASAP until end 2021 with possible extension
- Support contracting, procurement, financial and administration functions are well in accordance with GIZ standard procedures
- Support financial planning, monitoring and accounting, bank and cash transaction
- Support the organization of workshop, study tours, logistics and travel arrangement,
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are carried out smoothly within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Assist the good communication, interaction and flow of communication with the programme counterparts
- Assist that the provided services within the section are done correctly according to GIZ Guidelines
- Maintain filling systems
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years’ relevant professional experience in an international environment and / or NGO
- In-depth understanding about rules and regulations in the field of contract management & procurement
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing)
- Good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and in team under high work pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good working knowledge of information technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, accounting software)
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 9th April 2021
Note: Please state ‘Application for the Administrative Assistant – BIO’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://filetransfer.giz.de/download?id=wyaAxbl8Mq (Please enter code for downloading: giz@2021).
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)