As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
Sustainable Economic Development (SED) Cluster consists of 3 programmes/projects, which are the “Macroeconomic Reforms/Green Growth Programme”, the ‘Social Dimension of Sustainable Green Growth in Viet Nam Project” and the “Support to the Office of the Government in Legal Issues Project”. Through technical advice and capacity building in economic, environmental, social and governance related matters provided to relevant partners ministries and agencies, the programmes/projects in the SED Cluster support the Government of Vietnam in its efforts of green growth strategy implementation, improvement of law making capacity and growth model transformation toward a more socially, environmentally sustainable development.
The SED Cluster is looking for a national qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Administrative Officer “SED Cluster” Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam Duration: ASAP for 3 years with the possibility of extension
- Managing petty-cash (cashier), bank accounts including bank account reconciliation
- Bookkeeping cash and bank book
- Processing vouchers for payment including account allocation in the line of GIZ rules and regulations and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Monitoring inventories
- Calculating travel costs according to GIZ’s regulation
- Supporting the Team Leader in the annual budget monitoring and budgeting process for activities within the assigned area of intervention in coordination with the financial controller of the cluster
- Conducting service, event contracts according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Conducting procurement of goods according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Supporting logistics to events and visiting of international and/or national experts
- Ensuring the filing of project documents according to GIZ filling codes
- Ensuring the coordination of all administrative and logistics issues with the assigned counterparts
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economic preferably in accounting and finance
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- At least 3 years in an organization of international cooperation preferably in project/programme / or in the area accounting and finance
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial planning and administration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working within international teams
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; good command of German would be an asset
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Onsite Reporting, Accounting software, SAP...)
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented, teamwork and able to work under pressure
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 15th April 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Officer_SED Cluster” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)