As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: vocational training, environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Programme Reform of TVET in Viet Nam (TVET Programme) consists of three Fields of Activity:
- TVET Policy Advice and System Reform
- Support of Centres of Excellence for TVET
- TVET for Skilled Workers in the Wastewater Sector
The TVET Programme is looking for a qualified Vietnamese person to fill the position:
Administrative Officer “TVET” Duty station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Duration: 01 years contract starting: ASAP 2021 (with possible extension)
- Managing petty cash (cashier), bank accounts including bank account reconciliation
- Bookkeeping cash and bank book
- Processing vouchers for payment including account allocation in the line of GIZ rules and regulations and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Calculating travel costs according to GIZ’s regulation
- Supporting the Team Leader in the annual budget monitoring and budgeting process for activities within the assigned area of intervention in coordination with the financial controller of the cluster
- Conducting service, event contracts according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Conducting procurement of goods according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Supporting logistics to events and visiting of international and/or national experts
- Ensuring the filing of project documents according to GIZ filling codes
- Ensuring the coordination of all administrative and logistics issues with the assigned counterparts
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economic preferably in accounting and finance
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- At least 3 years in an organization of international cooperation preferably in project/programme / or in the area accounting and finance
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial planning and administration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working within international teams
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; good command of German would be an asset
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Onsite Reporting, Accounting software, SAP...)
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented, teamwork and able to work under pressure
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 15th June 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for Administrative Officer for Programme Reform of TVET in Viet Nam” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
30/09/2021Save the Children