As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use;3)Energy. Gender equality is one of the key values of our company and of the work we do. Fostering gender equality in our project operation and our internal equal opportunity provisions are two strategic pillars of our corporate identity and policy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access and energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Energy Support Programme (ESP) is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Administrative Specialist Duty station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam Duration: ASAP for 2 years contract with the possible extension
- Processing vouchers for payment including account allocation and cash management in the line of GIZ rules and regulations and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Monitoring inventories of the project offices
- Calculating travel costs according to GIZ’s regulation
- Coordinating logistics arrangements for the projects’ events
- Supporting in concluding service, events, and consulting contracts according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Supporting in conducting procurement of goods according to GIZ guidelines and commercial codes
- Supporting logistics to events and visiting of international and/or national experts
- Ensuring the filing of project documents according to GIZ filling codes
- Ensuring the coordination of all administrative and logistics issues with the assigned counterparts
- Ensuring the administrative operation of the project offices
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economics, or international relations
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in an assistant or budget control, or project management position in local, national, or international institutions
- Thorough experience following administrative procedures, and with consistent filing and documentation
- Prior work experience with GIZ is considered a strong asset
- Proven understanding of financial planning and administration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working within international teams
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; a basic command of German would be an asset
- Very good working knowledge of ICT and computer applications (e.g., MS Office, Onsite Reporting, Accounting software, SAP...)
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented, teamwork and able to work under pressure
GIZ is committed to create an appreciative work environment, irrespective of age, ethnic background and nationality, gender and gender identity, physical and mental abilities, religion and worldview, sexual orientation, and social background. We ensure human resource processes live up to the diverse competencies and talents of all employees, as well as satisfy our performance expectations.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive compensation and benefits and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam) before 15th March 2023.
Note: Please state “Application for the Administrative Specialist_ESP in Ho Chi Minh City” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTUREKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD