TERMS OF REFERENCE
Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Technical Officer
The Fleming Fund Country Grant for Vietnam—Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance in Vietnam is addressing critical gaps in surveillance of antibiotic resistant bacteria in Vietnam. The grant supports the implementation of national plans for antimicrobial resistance (AMR) surveillance and will focus on selected number of AMR human and animal surveillance sites. We will work closely with local entities that are already involved in AMR surveillance, AMR/antimicrobial use (AMU) oversight and improvement activities, local and national Technical Working Groups and national and regional reference laboratories for human and animal health, participating AMR/AMU surveillance sites, and other government, national and international non-government stakeholders, as well as Mott MacDonald, The Fleming Fund Management Agent.
FHI 360 Vietnam is recruiting an AMR Technical Officer to support the implementation of activities for the Fleming Fund (FF) Project, based at the Vietnam Administrative Medical Service Department (MSA) office in Hanoi.
The AMR Technical Officer will be responsible for activities related to strengthening the capacity and systems for AMR/AMU surveillance. Specific responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Providing technical assistance to FF team and MSA AMR unit in planning, implementing and monitoring the national AMR program in Vietnam and report progress in line with FF VN project goals;
- Facilitating the preparation and organization of the meetings and workshops to review and evaluate the current implementation of the MOH AMR National Action Plan (NAP) in Vietnam 2013-2020 as well as develop the new MOH AMR NAP in Vietnam 2021- 2025 and vision to 2025-2030/ MOH AMR Strategy for the period 2021-2030.
- Serve as the secretariat for the MSA AMR unit in coordinating and support of the National/ Sub-Steering Committee to conduct regular meetings.
- Assisting FF team and One Health unit to facilitate implementation of the Research to Policy Flatform (R2P) to strengthen the One Health network through information sharing and policy advocacy in Vietnam for both MOH, MARD and other relevant ministries and partners.
- Facilitating and participating in project assessments and quality improvement activities at the human health reference laboratory, clinical laboratories/human AMR/AMU surveillance sites and veterinary reference laboratory, microbiology laboratories/surveillance sites for animal health.
- Conducting quality improvement interventions including supportive supervision and monitoring of activities progress, providing onsite coaching and mentoring to enhance AMR diagnostics at the national human and veterinary reference laboratories and AMR/AMU surveillance sites.
- Support the Senior Technical Advisor to provide technical assistance to establish functional AMR/AMU TWGs. Provide assistance for the IASTWG quarterly meetings in both the health and agriculture sectors
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s degree in public health, environment, natural resources management, sustainable development or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in the health sector with experience in AMR/AMU interventions and technical assistance.
- Previous work experience with similar projects, with international agencies, is strongly recommended
- Strong coordination, communication, and interpersonal aptitudes; Ability to communicate and liaise with stakeholders.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in an international environment.
- Good communication in English and proficiency in MS office
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the ethical issues surrounding research and surveillance
- Able to travel as needed (up to 30%) to different parts of Vietnam
This position will be based at the Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Unit in Vietnam Administrative Medical Service Department (MSA) of Ministry of health with frequent meetings with the Fleming Fund project team at FHI 360 Hanoi office.
The AMR Technical Officer will report to Senior Technical Advisor, Fleming Fund Project, FHI 360 Vietnam with daily coordination with MSA.
Interested candidates are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae with a letter of application in English to Vietnam.email@example.com by June 7, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/07/2020united nations department of operational support (dos)
National Individual Consultancy: Landscape Analysis for Prevention of Overweight Obesity amongst ChildrenUNICEF
13/07/2020World Bank Group
Climate and Sustainable Program Manager, Graphic (Multimedia) Designer, Designer Assistant Intern, Marcom Assistant InternCHANGE
17/07/2020Plan International Vietnam
18/07/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
06/07/2020Department of Global Communications
01/08/2020International Potato Center (CIP)
10/07/2020Conciliation Resources (CR)
26/07/2020Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance Business Transformation and Accountability Division
05/08/2020Department of Safety and Security